Toby Stephens Photoshoot

Just attempted to book a photo op with Toby Stephens to find they are sold out!

Went through the forum to find his Guest Announcement thread and someone mentioned back in March that he was on batch 3 of only 4(!)

I'm shocked he had so few batches - which seems a VERY low amount for a rare guest.

Cumberbatch got through was it 28 batches in 1 day? I don't envision Toby being as busy at the signing table - surely there is ample time to squeeze a few more photos in, assuming he is up for it?

Is there any chance that more batches will be added to the Eventbrite store? I can't be the only person disappointed to have missed out...

I'm thinking of an autograph more than a photo shoot, so I'm not affected, but hope they add extra batches for the people who want them.

My dilemma is whether to get him to sign a photo print or the cover of my Jane Eyre DVD...

16 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

I'm thinking of an autograph more than a photo shoot, so I'm not affected, but hope they add extra batches for the people who want them.

My dilemma is whether to get him to sign a photo print or the cover of my Jane Eyre DVD...

I always go for a hope brought item sort of speak ;) makes it more personel 

28 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

I'm definetly getting a Captain Flint photo signed :D

Just to add some explanations to this: Guests Listings generally go in the store with 4 Batches max, some even start off with two.

This has nothing to do with underestimating popularity or anything like that. It is done to ease stress on the Server. Anyone trying to buy photo tickets before LFACC when all guest listings are live  can confirm that the store does load rather slow side. Additional Batches are added manually if the tickets are Close to running out or most of the times even when the other Batches are sold out.

• Like 2