Quick newbe question!

Lorre76

Hello all, have purchased a diamond pas for my daughter to meet Tom Welling on the Saturday at LFCC. How does the diamond pass work please and where do we collect it? We will be arriving at venue for around 8.30/40 I'm hoping. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Lorre, collection of passes hasn't been confirmed yet but last year there was a table set up in the main entry hall.  You need to print off your ticket to show them or have it on your phone to scan and they will give you the physical pass and goodies.

The schedule will be published about a week before the event and when it's up you can see what time his photo shoot will be and in what booth.  Diamonds get called through first so just make sure your daughter is there about 5/10 minutes before to join the queue.  Depending on how old she is you may not be able to join her if you don't have a Diamond pass.  If she is young and therefore can't be left on her own speak to the crew running the queue and they should allow you to go in with her, though you may have to wait by the door and not in the queue with her, but she will be in your sight the whole time.

Re auto's they will start with diamond passes calling people up in small groups, she can join the queue any time after her number has been reached.  Her number will be printed on the pass when you collect it.  All you need to do is go to Tom's table in the auto area and there will be a whiteboard at the head of the queue displaying where they have called up to.  So it will say Diamonds 1-30 for example, then D 1-60, 1-90 and so on.  So if she has pass number 91 she can join the queue any time after it's reached 1- 91+.  Now again depending on her age without a Diamond pass yourself you can't go up with her if she's older, but if she's young speak to the crew.  Technically without a Diamond pass you will need to get a VQ to go up and see him (read here https://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/2014-09-29-15-24-14/autographs)

Technically as your questions are about LFCC and you have posted in the general section the mods will move it to the LFCC forum when they see this so don't worry if it moves.

If you don't mind sharing her age we can tailor the info better.  I presume you do both have entry tickets as well as the Diamond doesn't include it and I presume you don't have a Diamond for him yourself?

Edited by Raylenth

Hi Raylenth,

That's great - thanks for the reply. She is 17 so happy to queue by herself. Yep, we both have entry tickets for the Saturday as well. She went crazy when he was announced as she loves Smallville. I will be trying for autos myself while she is queuing.

Many thanks again for the info.

Lorre.

• Like 1

That's OK, if you want to know anything else we do have a newbie thread in the LFCC forum (it's got a bit filled up with chat after the first few pages) so there might be some useful info in there if you want to peruse the first few pages or ask any additional questions, or just chat with everyone if you wish, but welcome to the forums and I hope you and your daughter have a brilliant time at LFCC.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1