Guest Cancellation - Ian Somerhalder

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately, due to a new conflicting work commitment, Ian Somerhalder will not be able to join us at this years London Film and Comic Con. We all wish him the best with his new project and look forward to bringing him back to a future event.

Anyone who has purchased an individual photo shoot or joint photo with Paul Wesley will have those refunded directly onto the card used to purchase them within the next week.

Paul Wesley will still be appearing and so his single photo shoots remain valid and we have also added Daniel Gillies to the line-up, and you can now purchase single photos with him and a special duo photo op with Paul and Daniel.

Please note: As the event is still going ahead entry tickets can not be refunded based on a single guest cancellation.

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, ratchet1007 said:

I understand that photo shoot tickets will be refunded but just want to check that my talk ticket will still be valid? 

Hopefully they will confirm that part of it soon rachet

Am I the only one sobbing in the corner....gotta say I'm totally gutted!! 

So i bought the diamond pass when I get that refunded I assume i will then have to buy a talk ticket on its own as that included the talk...assuming the talk will still go ahead?

19 minutes ago, Lisa271 said:

Am I the only one sobbing in the corner....gotta say I'm totally gutted!! 

So i bought the diamond pass when I get that refunded I assume i will then have to buy a talk ticket on its own as that included the talk...assuming the talk will still go ahead?

The talk will now be with Paul and Daniel

1 hour ago, ratchet1007 said:

I understand that photo shoot tickets will be refunded but just want to check that my talk ticket will still be valid? 

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Hopefully they will confirm that part of it soon rachet

Both the Facebook post and the email says talk tickets will be refunded. A confirmation that this is correct would be nice.

14 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Wait, really? Does he have a history of cancelling?

I think dogsoldierspoon just means, since he was recently announced as starring in a new show, the chances of him having to work during LFCC were high.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Oh okay! I misread that part. 

And from reading posts elsewhere he was doing another event overseas not too long before that he has cancelled as well, so I think a lot of people were half prepared for this.

1 minute ago, SueWho said:

I was going to get a Diamond ticket for Ian. Already got just photo op for Paul Wesley. If I buy a diamond ticket for Paul instead, can I get refund on other ticket already bought?

You can contact the shop about upgrading your photo ticket to a diamond pass