Latest Guest Announcement - DANIEL GILLIES

2 hours ago, malty said:

Are any more batches for saturday going to be released? 

Pretty sure more have been added since he was sold out for a very short while. There are 8 batches with 4 sold. Think he started with 4 batches available.

I want to buy a diamond pass for Paul Wesley valid on the Saturday but the talk is on Sunday.. is there no option to have a Sunday diamond pass? Will that mean I would need to purchase a two day ticket to get the talk as well? I ideally want a diamond pass, and Daniel Gillies photo/autograph and the talk on the same day hmm

9 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

I want to buy a diamond pass for Paul Wesley valid on the Saturday but the talk is on Sunday.. is there no option to have a Sunday diamond pass? Will that mean I would need to purchase a two day ticket to get the talk as well? I ideally want a diamond pass, and Daniel Gillies photo/autograph and the talk on the same day hmm

Diamond Passes are valid the whole weekend, it is just for the photo day that you have to specify in advance. If the shop isn't offering you the option of choosing Sunday for your photo try waiting and more may be added. You will need an entry ticket for any day you decide to go. 

44 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

Also just to reiterate to make sure, as I mentioned to you on facebook, auto's are done in pass number order so the later you buy, the higher your number will be so there's always a chance you might not be called for your auto until Sunday if he's really busy on Saturday or a slow signer.  Whilst it's unlikely, most Pass guests are quite quick and do reach VQ's each day meaning you will probably be able to get your auto on Saturday, you do have to be aware of the possibility.

That’s great thank you! I’ve sorted it with all your help and have everything for Sunday :) although, there wasn’t an auto section for Daniel Gillies on the site so have just got the photo. I’m in batch 5.. not sure how quickly that means I’ll get done haha

1 hour ago, Satanajade said:

That’s great thank you! I’ve sorted it with all your help and have everything for Sunday :) although, there wasn’t an auto section for Daniel Gillies on the site so have just got the photo. I’m in batch 5.. not sure how quickly that means I’ll get done haha

There's no auto section on the site cos you can get your auto at any point over the weekend as long as your Diamond Pass number has been called, Jade. Your number will be on your Diamond Pass when you collect it. :smile:

EDIT: Ignore the Diamond Pass part. I'm being an idiot. But the auto part stands, you get yourself a Virtual Queue ticket on the day and join the queue when your number is on the board at the end of the queue.

Edited by wjbleming

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...