John Jameson - Spider-Man 2
Tim O'Connor - Street Legal

forum-Daniel-Gillies-1.jpg

forum-Daniel-Gillies-2.jpg

forum-Daniel-Gillies-3.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0319171/

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

He's not Ian, but good save SM... good save.

My first thought after i saw my email...why....noooo

My second thought after i saw the anouncment of daniel...yeah!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

Daft question but do we get to be in the photo's with them? So torn on if i should get a duo or one each!

Yes. If you buy a photo op, you get a very quick meet, maybe 5secs, long enough to say hi and request a pose if they're doing any, pose and then you're gone. X

1 minute ago, Satanajade said:

Thanks Geeky, it's my first time. Duo shoot and two autographs may add up to 25 magical seconds! Thank you :)

No problem. You do get more time with autos and maybe a wee convo if you have a topic you can bring up. It might start a little bit of banter. Hope you enjoy it. X

Fab thanks! Quick maths £210 for duo shoot with autographs from both and the talk too. So worth it! Must think of a conversation to start- something they don't hear about on a daily basis! I'm assuming they're basically sat next to each other or do we queue separately for photos?x

10 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

Fab thanks! Quick maths £210 for duo shoot with autographs from both and the talk too. So worth it! Must think of a conversation to start- something they don't hear about on a daily basis! I'm assuming they're basically sat next to each other or do we queue separately for photos?x

Just keep an eye out for the schedule when it's released roughly a week before LFCC and you'll find out when the shoot is, Santana.

Also, bear in mind that you'll need to grab a Virtual Queue ticket from the end of Daniel's queue as soon as you get in to stand a better chance of meeting him. A VQ ticket is essentially a place holder for you in the queue. You are given a raffle like ticket by a crew member with Daniel's name on it as well as a number. Once the numbers on the board is past the number on your VQ ticket, you can then joint the queue and meet Daniel.

Oh, and bear in mind it depends how busy he is if you get to chat with him and for how long. :smile:

Thanks guys, I was just reading up on it. It's not actually that much more to get a diamond pass for Paul Wesley and then photo and autograph for Daniel separately so I will probably do that before and arrive early to ensure I don't miss out the vital info :)

42 minutes ago, Satanajade said:

I'm assuming they're basically sat next to each other or do we queue separately for photos?x

They probably will be next to each other or at least near but it's not guaranteed.  Even if they are next to each other they will have separate queues.  

The photo area is not in the auto area but is usually in one of the halls next to it.

57 minutes ago, danmazz said:

What are the times of the talk on Saturday 

The talk with Daniel and Paul is on Sunday. The times for the talk will be on the schedule that is posted here on the forum about a week before the con.

56 minutes ago, danmazz said:

Is their a certain place they do autographs and if I see that no one is there and their not busy could I go and chat to the star

All guests that do autos will be located in the auto area. For where this area is, see map of venue that will be posted here on the forum about the same time as the schedule. If a guest is not busy you can go and chat with them, but you will have to leave when paying people are in the line.

41 minutes ago, danmazz said:

Can u ask people to consider it thanks

That's not how it works, Dan. We, as fellow attendees can't do that. If he was doing a talk on the Saturday it would've been announced by Showmasters during the original announcement. :smile:

44 minutes ago, danmazz said:

Can u ask people to consider it thanks

Dan, apologies again for posting this but I must.  Please don't keep asking for the event to be arranged according to things you can do or want.  With respect I know it's sad if guests you want are doing things on days you can't attend but that's life I'm afraid.  Activities and the days they are on are arranged according to what the guest agrees to and what works best from an organizational perspective.  You might prefer it on Saturday but if they move it plenty of other people who are only attending Sunday will be disadvantaged.  Unfortunately the organisers can't please everyone.  Occasionally things do change so you never know but asking for things to be arranged to your schedule and finances is not going to work.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2