More than one photo session with one guest.

I answered this question recently in another thread. If you fine ppl don't mind me repeating myself:

The only time I've booked two photos with the same person at the same event was Dina Meyer. One with just her and one with the Starship Troopers group. I do like her quite a bit :wub::wub:

The only guest for which I've bought two photoshoots with him alone is Stan Lee. LFCC 2014, of course, was to be a once in a lifetime opportunity; but a couple years after, the stars aligned so that my group of friends and I were to another event where he was a guest, and since he's a big inspiration for a NGO that my friends created and I help with, we made a big thing of presenting him with a plaque and having a photoshoot with him, us and the plaque - I know giving gifts to guests in a photoshoot is usually a big no-no, but we made it work!

Also, Aaron Douglas is a bit of a special case, since he's been a guest twice at a convention that I once attended and now manage. So I have a photo with him from the first year where I was an attendee, another one from the second year where I was the manager, and another one from this second year with all the staff - technically I didn't book this, since we include it as a courtesy to the organizer clubs. (I hope this counts as a personal story and does not break the rules about discussing other events!)

At my first convention ever, the guests were Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell. I was so thrilled to be able to have my photo taken with both of them! A few years later, EJO was a guest at LFCC and there was a double photoshoot with him and Jamie Bamber. I could have picked just Jamie, since I already had a photo with Eddie, but a photo with both Adamas was too cool to pass up.

Similar times when I've booked a photo with a guest and the next year have booked a group photo that included them have been: Marina Sirtis / The Next Generation Group, and Hayley Atwell / Agent Carter group. Both are such amazing women that I cannot have enough photos with them!

Recently I've done a big Battlestar Galactica photoshoot - all the main actors minus one, plus a few of the supporting cast. I already had photos with a few of them (including the aforementioned Aaron, Eddie and Mary), but it was too awesome an opportunity! Also I've repeated a few people with paid selfies, but I guess we are talking about proper photoshoots here so they don't count.

• Like 2