More than one photo session with one guest.

Have photos with Kristanna Loken for Saturday and Sunday coming up and I’m hoping for a selfie with my autographs... also pearl mackie, met her last year in Newcastle and getting another shoot in London and a double with mr Capaldi x

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I have two for Costas Mandylor, one for Saturday and Sunday. Because of course.

I remember from his announcement how huge this was for you, really happy to read you're doing two photo ops :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broo said:

I remember from his announcement how huge this was for you, really happy to read you're doing two photo ops :)

I don't know how to feel about the fact that so many people from this forum know the extent of the damage he does to my heart and soul :lol: I'd do all three days if I could, just for him!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I don't know how to feel about the fact that so many people from this forum know the extent of the damage he does to my heart and soul :lol: I'd do all three days if I could, just for him!

Haha I think many of us here are known for having "one guest to rule them all" (or two, or three... ;)) so we're all in good company :)

• Like 2

Well I had tickets for a photo with Ian and a duo with him and Paul, but stuff happens. Don't think I would ever consider getting more than one photo with someone unless the photos were different (regular/duo/group/prop photo)

Edited by VikingGrrrl

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Well I had tickets for a photo with Ian and a duo with him and Paul, but stuff happens. Don't think I would ever consider getting more than one photo with someone unless the photos were different (regular/duo/group/prop photo)

It can get pretty creative and fun to an additional photo, great interaction. I only had one session with more than one last year. This year I have three guests. Three favs.

7 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

It can get pretty creative and fun to an additional photo, great interaction. I only had one session with more than one last year. This year I have three guests. Three favs.

For me honestly it was/is just about getting to have another lil moment. For RDA last year he recognised me from the day before, gave me a huge smile and threw open his arms with a "hello again my love!" :wub:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Broo said:

For me honestly it was/is just about getting to have another lil moment. For RDA last year he recognised me from the day before, gave me a huge smile and threw open his arms with a "hello again my love!" :wub:

I wish it was last year again...:unsure:

51 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

John Barrowman's fantastic with photos I've seen. He'd be a definite to get more than 1!

Whilst I'm here, I'm correcting my earlier grumpy answer. I've actually got 2 photos technically with Tom Welling and John Scheider. A solo each and a duo! ^_^

• Like 2

On 30/05/2018 at 7:49 PM, wjbleming said:

Whilst I'm here, I'm correcting my earlier grumpy answer. I've actually got 2 photos technically with Tom Welling and John Scheider. A solo each and a duo! ^_^

The duo photo op is one I'm still pondering, if it hasn't sold out closer to the time that is!

Only ever done it if it was to get a duo with another guest as personally would rather put towards another guest.

Can see the attraction though especially if a guest is super fun and you wanted a specific pose from a film or show!