More than one photo session with one guest.

Have you booked more than one photo session with one single guest? Just curious if you have or are planning it just like me.

I have booked one extra each with my Diamond Passes, Tony Robinson and Amber Rose Revah. And I have booked two with Ellie Kendrick.

• Like 1

So far the only guest I’ve booked two individual photos with is Peter Capaldi, one Diamond photo and one extra photo on different days ^_^

If you count group photos too, I also have a Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie duo photo, so that would make three photos with Peter and two with Pearl (I also have her Diamond Pass) in total.

I’m still considering whether to buy a second photo with Christopher Eccleston in addition to his Diamond Pass, but that will depend on how many new guests or group photos are announced in the coming months - and the state of my finances :P

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

At LFCC last year I may have had 5 with someone, 2 of those were duo shoots though.

If henry cavill ever attends a future lfcc this number would totally be me ;)

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

So total 30 then, if he is there all three days

Nah you start small on the first day, just to get your bearings with it all you know? I'd get way more than 10 on each of the other days ;)

• Haha 2