Floor plan

posey1234

It would be pinned here if there were Posey.

One may be added, but there may not be one pre published.  I may well be wrong but I think the NEC event is one one level so it's not as necessary as at LFCC but there will probably be floorplans at the event up at various places.

the area is one level and I remember that the photo booths are pretty close to each other, though please don't quote me on this as it can change. I guess it depends what props and green-screen shoots they have too.

Edited by unkown error

18 minutes ago, Zak123 said:

Anyone know if there is a cloakroom? 

There are several cloakrooms around the nec. They were open last year, but that doesn't guarantee they will be this year, it's up to the nec people.

32 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Will there be a sand pit? I was promised one last year so I can relax my hooves.. they need sand :no:

Nope, it wouldn't be cost effective if there's just gonna be the one camel attending.

12 minutes ago, homerj said:

Floor Plan would be great especially to see whether I can squash in a few more photo shoots

It's unlikely to be published I think Homer, it's not as necessary at Collectormania as it's in one space, but the booths should be all together and I don't think it's as big as LFCC is so should be easy getting from one place to another.  They probably will have plans up at the event if they don't post it here though.

keep calm people, it's all on one level this is for sure, however I cannot say if the photo booths will be near each other as they seem to change it depending on number of guests they have. I think last year they had about 4/5 photo booths. always ask a crew member for directions and they should tell you.

Last year media guests were on the right, sports on the left. main stage in the back corner. Photo boths at the back and by the side of the sports

Dealers in the middle. 

Its all in one hall, even queuing is in the same hall for entry. 

They wont say who sits where as that changes on a day to day basis. 

I cant see it changing from last year as the layout worked quite well, the only thing that didnt work was diamond pass pickup, but they may have fixed that this time. 

On 5/27/2018 at 7:58 PM, Zak123 said:

Anyone know if there is a cloakroom? 

there are several on the concourses outside the halls. charge about a quid per item of clothing. there was one too for keeping suitcase large bags etc if people are using hotels ( they use scanners etc for security). but dont know which hall they are using so it will depend on the location. its a massive site.