What's the longest time you've gone without having been to a Con?

How long? Do yiu ever get worried about whether you know how to plan? I've not been to a Con since the end of October, come July it'll be almost a year. This is the most excited I've ever been for once since I started in Nov. 2013. Showmasters never fail to being my favourite organisers. This year looks to be the icing on the cake for me.

• Like 1

2 years and a half. LFCC this year will be the first con I attend since November 2015 :o The reason is that there haven’t been any shows close enough to where I live or with Doctor Who guests (my main focus) big enough to make the journey viable. I’ve been to stage doors and other events in the meantime, but not conventions.

LFCC is not only my first con in a long time, but also one of the biggest I’ve ever attended, and I’m going to meet some of my top favourite actors, so I’m absolutely thrilled and excited! :D I’m confident I’ll be able to plan everything properly because I’m a control freak anyway :P and I have a whole weekend to get back into the con mood.

October is not that long ago, I’m sure you won’t have any problems planning and you’ll have a great time ;)

I usually stick to two con's per year. LFCC is not the biggest I have been to but the biggest multi-genre. London is my usual spot for con's, as it is within a close flight range and I spend alot of time there anyway. If a special con comes I am not a stranger to travel, those hardly ever happen around where I live.

6 years for me.

Hadn’t gone to a con since Collectormania 13 in 2008 due to financial constraints until 2014 when I started cosplaying.

After last year’s LFCC I planned to take a break from cons this year to recuperate my finances but decided to attend this year’s LFCC when Peter Capaldi was announced.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Starbuck73 said:

Will be over a year (14 months)... One last May to LFCC this July. 

Might want to edit that, Starbuck, can't mention non SM cons on here, mate! :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

35 Years lol. last year was my first ever Con, was something I had thought about for awhile but finally got round to it last year. I have been to 2 more this year, then next is LFCC 2018 :) 

47 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

About a year for me, I missed LFCC the year Jeremy Renner attended but was back the following show.  Sadly going to be takIng another year out as it now appears I won’t be able to make it to LFCC this year now.

I feel your pain about this years show, I’m very gutted I can’t make it this year 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, StuartG2198 said:

About a year for me, I missed LFCC the year Jeremy Renner attended but was back the following show.  Sadly going to be takIng another year out as it now appears I won’t be able to make it to LFCC this year now.

Well, hey, on the bright side, Stuart, you can man the forum whilst QS and David attend LFCC then. Good luck! lol :smile:

• Like 1