Collectormania 25 Talk and Photo Shoot Schedule

Too Tall

33 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Both = Collectormania + LFCC? Sounded that way to me seeing those were the two Events being directly compared.

Posey says she is doing both this year the says she might even do the winter one, it’s probably just been worded wrong 

I have a little problem . I have bought a Sunday Batch 1 photoshoot ticket with Austin Amelio which starts at 4pm but I was just informed I have to leave the convention at 4:30pm to go to the airport . I know this is a big ask but would it be possible if I could change the Sunday Batch1 photoshoot ticket with Austin Amelio to Saturday instead of Sunday please ? Sorry :(

6 minutes ago, amy46250 said:

I have a little problem . I have bought a Sunday Batch 1 photoshoot ticket with Austin Amelio which starts at 4pm but I was just informed I have to leave the convention at 4:30pm to go to the airport . I know this is a big ask but would it be possible if I could change the Sunday Batch1 photoshoot ticket with Austin Amelio to Saturday instead of Sunday please ? Sorry :(

If you get to the shoot on the Sunday about 5-10 mins before the shoot and speak to the crew they'll be able to get you into the shoot first behind any possible diamonds and golds (not sure if there is any) and they'll get you in and out in 10 mins max, meaning you should be out pretty quickly. Only other option besides this is to email the shop at shop@showmastersevents.com and explain the situation. They may be able to change you but it's not guaranteed. I'm not even sure if it's too late or not but its worth a shot if Sunday isn't an option with the above.

1 hour ago, amy46250 said:

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

If you get to the shoot on the Sunday about 5-10 mins before the shoot and speak to the crew they'll be able to get you into the shoot first behind any possible diamonds and golds (not sure if there is any) and they'll get you in and out in 10 mins max, meaning you should be out pretty quickly. Only other option besides this is to email the shop at shop@showmastersevents.com and explain the situation. They may be able to change you but it's not guaranteed. I'm not even sure if it's too late or not but its worth a shot if Sunday isn't an option with the above.

If you don't get a reply (as they may be out of the office now going to set up) go and speak to the sales desk at the event ASAP on Saturday, explain, show them your travel tickets to prove it and see if they can help you.

Edited by Raylenth

12 hours ago, amy46250 said:

i had this same problem at a previous event. wanted to change the sunday photoshoot to a saturday because of train cancelation issues. went to the sales desk first thing and they were really helpful, i had to produce my new train ticket for proof i needed to leave earlier than expected. got it changed. i think it helps if the photoshoot isnt sold out on either day and there time to fit you in. you can but ask. showmasters are pretty good at solving problems.

5 hours ago, urbanspeechbubble said:

Maybe I am blind? Quite possibly so, but just been looking at the Saturday photoshoot schedule before looking at Sundays. And I have an Alan Minter, Ade Edmonson & Joseph Marcell but cannot see them mentioned on the schedule?

Ade Sat 10.20 Booth A + 3.30

Alan Sat 2.10 booth C

Joseph Sat 4.40 Booth B

I assume it's Saturday you want?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ade Sat 10.20 Booth A + 3.30

Alan Sat 2.10 booth C

Joseph Sat 4.40 Booth B

I assume it's Saturday you want?

Sorted now Raylenth. I had am earlier schedule. I went back and had a butchers, and noticed there was an updated version . Thank you anyhow. 

Edited by urbanspeechbubble

Doing this event for the first time and have a Diamond Pass for the first time; I also have an early entry ticket.  Is it advisable to print the entry and Diamond tickets out rather than have the barcodes on my phone, so SM staff don't think am taking the mick, or does the barcode tell them when scanned?  Also, any info on collection of Diamond passes yet?  I know QS didn't know when asked previously in this thread but in the off chance anyone knew now...

Thanks in advance.

16 minutes ago, BarcaScot said:

Doing this event for the first time and have a Diamond Pass for the first time; I also have an early entry ticket.  Is it advisable to print the entry and Diamond tickets out rather than have the barcodes on my phone, so SM staff don't think am taking the mick, or does the barcode tell them when scanned?  Also, any info on collection of Diamond passes yet?  I know QS didn't know when asked previously in this thread but in the off chance anyone knew now...

Thanks in advance.

I always print mine but I'm happier with it that way.  It really doesn't matter which you do Barca, the scanner just needs to read the bar code and that's it.  there are no issues presenting them on your phone.

Re the Diamond, I think it's been said that they just collected them from a desk in the entry hall last year so I imagine it's the same this time and it will probably be fairly obvious where it is when you get there as the crew will be asking/directing people towards it.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I always print mine but I'm happier with it that way.  It really doesn't matter which you do Barca, the scanner just needs to read the bar code and that's it.  there are no issues presenting them on your phone.

Re the Diamond, I think it's been said that they just collected them from a desk in the entry hall last year so I imagine it's the same this time and it will probably be fairly obvious where it is when you get there as the crew will be asking/directing people towards it.

Thanks Raylenth, once again you are the font of all SM knowledge :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, unkown error said:

Personally I've never used the mobile app as I worry if I dont get phone signal so I print my tickets out so I always have a hard copy. As for collecting diamond pass no one knows as yet but I would imagine they be at the main desk.

For info, once the tickets are downloaded to the Eventbrite app, you don't need a phone connection.  They are always available. :D