Collectormania 25 Talk and Photo Shoot Schedule

Too Tall

15 minutes ago, natedammit said:

All the noisy people hang out in the LFCC section. This is much more civilised.

We all know you're the head honcho of the LFCC section, Nate, you're not getting out of it by hiding in here!

Edited by wjbleming

I’m looking forward to it! Really enjoyed last years event and I’m able to do both days this time around. My list for Collectormania is bigger than my LFCC list. SM have pulled out some great names for this year. 

• Like 1

Is the schedules in the FIRST post here the correct one? 

Ive got one copy from a couple of days ago, but notice the one in the first post is different, so not sure which one to go with? (First post doesn't say when it was last updated)

Edited by crippsy_99

1 hour ago, crippsy_99 said:

Is the schedules in the FIRST post here the correct one? 

Ive got one copy from a couple of days ago, but notice the one in the first post is different, so not sure which one to go with? (First post doesn't say when it was last updated)

Yep, the one in the top post is the most up to date one, crippsy. :smile:

This is a really tiny thing, and definitely more of a personal 'me' thing than an actual problem... but I don't like how photoshoots are done with the guest on the left these days. My right side is my bad side so all my photoshoot pictures in recent years are either of my awkward angle face or me directly facing the camera which is also awkward :lol: but I know this wasn't always the case, I've had some photoshoots where the guest has been on the right and my pictures have come out great so I wondered if it's just new protocol to have people queue on the left side of the area for shoots now?

28 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

This is a really tiny thing, and definitely more of a personal 'me' thing than an actual problem... but I don't like how photoshoots are done with the guest on the left these days. My right side is my bad side so all my photoshoot pictures in recent years are either of my awkward angle face or me directly facing the camera which is also awkward :lol: but I know this wasn't always the case, I've had some photoshoots where the guest has been on the right and my pictures have come out great so I wondered if it's just new protocol to have people queue on the left side of the area for shoots now?

What you should do, when walking up to the guest  stand on the side that makes you feel comfortable, I saw many people switching sides as they must have the same problem. Hope this helps. ;)

2 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I think logistically it's easier for people to be on the left side when you are queuing from the left.  But don't be afraid to ask if you can go on the right, they should be prepared for people to ask that for many reasons.