Collectormania 25 Talk and Photo Shoot Schedule

Too Tall

As I have purchased a Diamond Pass for the first time please can you tell me where I collect it from on the day? If the answer is already elsewhere on the Forum (and I've missed it!) a link would be much appreciated. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Anorak said:

As I have purchased a Diamond Pass for the first time please can you tell me where I collect it from on the day? If the answer is already elsewhere on the Forum (and I've missed it!) a link would be much appreciated. Thank you.

This has not been announced yet and the mods currently can't confirm, sorry.

I've only three photo shoots booked this year, was hoping to grab the odd table photo/selfie but now I think of it I seem to remember last year the signing tables being in one continuous line which would make those photo's difficult.

10 hours ago, DanFan12 said:

I've only three photo shoots booked this year, was hoping to grab the odd table photo/selfie but now I think of it I seem to remember last year the signing tables being in one continuous line which would make those photo's difficult.

The signing tables are all next to each other, but each guest has a separate line. But you may be faced with the guest leaning over the table due to the set up, yes.

Would it be possible to go out for a bit and come back. (I.e get stamped so you can Re enter) As want to go to the Glover talk, but also have a Marl Williams photo shoot later on. So was wandering if I could pop out for a hour or so in-between 

2 minutes ago, matthewlane said:

Would it be possible to go out for a bit and come back. (I.e get stamped so you can Re enter) As want to go to the Glover talk, but also have a Marl Williams photo shoot later on. So was wandering if I could pop out for a hour or so in-between 

Yes.  Get your hand stamped upon exiting.

Hi all, if i have a Standard entry Ticket for Saturday and a photo shoot for danny glover batch 5. However if This is in The AM Set i am going To miss The photo shoot. Can i just go in The afternoon one or Will i have To buy an early bird? 

Thanks for help! 

Sarah

13 minutes ago, SarahB said:

Hi all, if i have a Standard entry Ticket for Saturday and a photo shoot for danny glover batch 5. However if This is in The AM Set i am going To miss The photo shoot. Can i just go in The afternoon one or Will i have To buy an early bird? 

Thanks for help! 

Sarah

Hi Sarah, yep, you can join the PM shoot if it suits you better. :smile:

4 minutes ago, XIII said:

it was the busier of the two days last year. but it is no where near the levels of chaos as LFCC is on a saturday.

Thats a huge relief then lol so cant wait am doing both this year might even do the winter collectormania see what thats like too lol

4 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Yeh I know that, I don’t think there will be one but posey1234’s post seems to think there is one 

Yeah, I noticed that, I'm not entirely sure what Showmasters event she is referring to myself.

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, I noticed that, I'm not entirely sure what Showmasters event she is referring to myself.

Glad I’m not the only one majorly confused then, I know collectormania had two events yearly when it was at Milton Keynes, but that was a long time ago 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Hasn’t been a winter collectormania since cm22 at mkdons stadium. X

Edited by Hanklily
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WayneLee said:

Just noticed on the schedule it mentions 'live auction' on both days, does anyone know what sort of bits they normally auction off. 

It's always different so it's hard to give specifics but generally it's signed items, props ect.