Collectormania 25 Talk and Photo Shoot Schedule

Too Tall

34 minutes ago, Wesker said:

A copy of the photoshoot schedule will be available on site the day of the event? Cordially.

There are usually 1 or 2 around at the info booth/sales desk and in the photo area

23 minutes ago, Kristian said:

I will get there Saturday about 2pm, will Richard Wilson be available for Auto's after his photo shoot that I will miss? am I correct in thinking he will be there until 5-6pm? also I assume all the other guests will be at Auto desks before/after photo shoots in case I miss those too? :)

Guests will be at the auto tables all day except for lunch/talks/photo sessions Kristian

21 minutes ago, DanFan12 said:

My Danny Glover ticket says batch 4 but it doesn't indicate if this is AM or PM, any guesses?

They will never indicate the session on the ticket Dan, they hadn't set the schedule when you bought it so it's not possible.  My guess is either at the end of the AM session or near the beginning of the PM one.  If you are free go and see where they are at the end of the AM and you may get through but it;s more likely to be the PM one

17 minutes ago, Kristian said:

I have batch 6 Adrian Edmondson (Saturday) will that be PM please?

I think so

Edited by Raylenth

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There are usually 1 or 2 around at the info booth/sales desk and in the photo area

Guests will be at the auto tables all day except for lunch/talks/photo sessions Kristian

They will never indicate the session on the ticket Dan, they hadn't set the schedule when you bought it so it's not possible.  My guess is either at the end of the AM session or near the beginning of the PM one.  If you are free go and see where they are at the end of the AM and you may get through but it;s more likely to be the PM one

I think so

Lovely cheers, if i get there in time I will check out the tail end of the AM shoot but I've got 15 autos to try and collect so will have plenty to occupy my time with.

2 hours ago, Jonny Average said:

I have been very lucky in the past with schedules but for the Saturday there is very little time after 5pm between photo shoots. Solution would be for me to just stand still, use the force and have Chad, Ellie, Kenny, Aimee, Beattie, Daniel, Michelle and come to me :yoda:

That is a bit of a pickle. I'll allow this to be called a clash. If you are there Sunday as well you could try asking at the sales desk if they will swap Chad and Aimee (or maybe Beattie and Daniel) to Sunday as that will help a lot.

Otherwise my suggest would be: Go to the Chad shoot before it starts, show them your tickets for Ellie and Kenny and see if they'll rush you through near the front. If they can't, do Ellie and Kenny, then back to Chad. Then over to Aimee. If you get through Aimee quick enough, head to Michelle and show them your tickets for Beattie and Daniel. If there isn't time to get Michelle done at least warn the crew that you have two shoots, then you are coming back. Get Beattie and Daniel done and quickly back to Michelle if necessary.

Of course, you didn't ask for help and could probably have worked this out on your own. In which case I'm sorry for bearsplaining.

One last question from me, promise.

How do we know when a batch has been called? Will there be a sign outside each photo op area or even a social media account to update us?

Much obliged kind people!

2 minutes ago, Zak123 said:

One last question from me, promise.

How do we know when a batch has been called? Will there be a sign outside each photo op area or even a social media account to update us?

Much obliged kind people!

There will be some very throat sore crew yelling the batches out.  There won't be any updates over social media.  When in doubt ask the people waiting in the area where they are up to or find the crew running the queue and ask, but they will be yelling out where they are up to quite frequently.

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

That is a bit of a pickle. I'll allow this to be called a clash. If you are there Sunday as well you could try asking at the sales desk if they will swap Chad and Aimee (or maybe Beattie and Daniel) to Sunday as that will help a lot.

Otherwise my suggest would be: Go to the Chad shoot before it starts, show them your tickets for Ellie and Kenny and see if they'll rush you through near the front. If they can't, do Ellie and Kenny, then back to Chad. Then over to Aimee. If you get through Aimee quick enough, head to Michelle and show them your tickets for Beattie and Daniel. If there isn't time to get Michelle done at least warn the crew that you have two shoots, then you are coming back. Get Beattie and Daniel done and quickly back to Michelle if necessary.

Of course, you didn't ask for help and could probably have worked this out on your own. In which case I'm sorry for bearsplaining.

I was just having a laugh at my predicament but you are right I do need to do that method of getting help through the queues. A bit of a pickle alright. I also have Clare in the mix too.

I would have thought Beatie will be available for a Photo shoot around the same time as Roxanne and Christopher considering there is a join shoot. This might have helped.

It is what it is. Some changes sometimes happen before the show, fingers crossed if they occur they go in my favour. On the day, all I can do is take a deep breath and hope I don't encounter too many hold ups. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Just wondering as I am batch 4 for Danny Glover, which shoot should I go to because I’m trying to plan stuff out 

Already answered on this page. ;) Possibly end of AM shoot, but definitely beginning of PM shoot.