Guest Cancellation - Linda Park

10 minutes ago, Chakotayfan100 said:

are refunds automatically processed? because so far have two tickets that need to be refunded linda park and johnathan frakes.

Yep, they're done asap, usually within a day or 2. :smile:

Nooo!!!  That's unfortunate.  She is one of my favourites in ALL of Star Trek and was actually my number one reason for attending DST.  I guess luckily I hadn't purchased my tickets yet (don't know my own personal commitments at this time).  Probably still going - Fred Haise and Jason Isaacs are now my new reasons for attending.  Hopefully Linda Park can make it to the UK for the next event.

14 hours ago, CosmicAvatar said:

Have refunds been processed yet, please?  I haven't seen any refund thus far.  (My bank card expired recently, but no-one's been in contact to confirm that they've tried to credit my account.)

1 hour ago, chewer said:

Yes I'm still waiting on refunds too for Park and Frakes nine days on from their cancellations. not good.

The crew are away for Collectormania at the moment so it won't be done until Tuesday at the earliest unfortunately, folks, but I daresay the mods will give them a nudge when they get a chance to.

I don't mind waiting - just wanted to be sure that they haven't gone ahead and missed me out.  (My Eventbrite account is up to date, so in theory they can use those details to credit me.)  But seeing as I'm not the only one waiting, no need for me to worry about that right now.