Queen_Sindel

Latest Guest Announcement - JERI RYAN

It is our pleasure to announce the return of the one and only Seven of Nine: Jeri Ryan.

Attending: all three days

Photosession: 40 Pounds

Autograph: TBC

Seven of Nine - Star Trek Voyager

Body of Proof - Dr. Kate Murphy

Leverage - Tara Cole

Warehouse 13 – Queen for a Day: Amanda Lattimer

Shark - Jessica Devlin

The O.C. - Charlotte Morgan

Boston Public - Ronnie Cooke

Dark Skies - Juliet Stewart

CLICK HERE for full filmography

JeriRyan.jpg

jeri-ryan-7647df864647fc16_large.jpg

• Like 1

She's replied to one of mine in the past too and from what I've seen of her on Twitter she interacts regularly with fans. She's certainly the person I'm most looking forward to meeting atm

2 hours ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

Jeri is one of my all time celeb crushes,  can’t wait to meet her & get a photo and autograph.  What’s she like?  

everything you could possibly wish for, and more. I said what you did just before meeting her at DST3.:wub:

2 hours ago, robmoriarty said:

everything you could possibly wish for, and more. I said what you did just before meeting her at DST3.:wub:

That’s really good to hear,  getting a photo booked with Jeri asap & getting her to sign my arrow s4 box set if I can’t get anything seven of nine related to sign 

15 minutes ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

That’s really good to hear,  getting a photo booked with Jeri asap & getting her to sign my arrow s4 box set if I can’t get anything seven of nine related to sign 

Remember there will be a selection of pics available at the autograph table. You can get one of them signed if you like. There will be many Seven pictures available.

59 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Remember there will be a selection of pics available at the autograph table. You can get one of them signed if you like. There will be many Seven pictures available.

Indeed Jeri will have plenty of 7 of 9 pics available to sign.  Just like Brooke Adams had plenty of wrestling pics of herself to be signed when I met her at LFCC 2014.

Hopefully by October I’ll have something 7of9 for Jeri to sign,  if not I’ll either get a signed 7of9  pic or bring my arrow s4 box set to sign 

• Like 1