Latest Guest Announcement - JERI RYAN

It is our pleasure to announce the return of the one and only Seven of Nine: Jeri Ryan.

Attending: all three days

Photosession: 40 Pounds

Autograph: TBC

Seven of Nine - Star Trek Voyager

Body of Proof - Dr. Kate Murphy

Leverage - Tara Cole

Warehouse 13 – Queen for a Day: Amanda Lattimer

Shark - Jessica Devlin

The O.C. - Charlotte Morgan

Boston Public - Ronnie Cooke

Dark Skies - Juliet Stewart

CLICK HERE for full filmography

JeriRyan.jpg

jeri-ryan-7647df864647fc16_large.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

Jeri is one of my all time celeb crushes,  can’t wait to meet her & get a photo and autograph.  What’s she like?  

everything you could possibly wish for, and more. I said what you did just before meeting her at DST3.:wub:

15 minutes ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

That’s really good to hear,  getting a photo booked with Jeri asap & getting her to sign my arrow s4 box set if I can’t get anything seven of nine related to sign 

Remember there will be a selection of pics available at the autograph table. You can get one of them signed if you like. There will be many Seven pictures available.

59 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Remember there will be a selection of pics available at the autograph table. You can get one of them signed if you like. There will be many Seven pictures available.

Indeed Jeri will have plenty of 7 of 9 pics available to sign.  Just like Brooke Adams had plenty of wrestling pics of herself to be signed when I met her at LFCC 2014.

Hopefully by October I’ll have something 7of9 for Jeri to sign,  if not I’ll either get a signed 7of9  pic or bring my arrow s4 box set to sign 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

Now have something for Jeri to sign (and of course Kate Mulgrew)  :D  bought the Star Trek Voyager: The Complete Voyage dvd box set today which has all 7 series in it. 

Excellent. As it’s black I would recommend getting it signed in silver or gold sharpies which they should have at the desks. Personally on my posters I use silver for crew members and gold for captains. Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

Excellent. As it’s black I would recommend getting it signed in silver or gold sharpies which they should have at the desks. Personally on my posters I use silver for crew members and gold for captains. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the advice.  Never done a Star Trek Convention before so the more advice I get the better 

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

Excellent. As it’s black I would recommend getting it signed in silver or gold sharpies 

Yes I completely agree with this one. It reminds me of when I ended up bringing a black cover to get signed by Caan at the recent LFCC event and totally forgot about the colour and he ended up signing in black. oops haha. I guess I could of asked to see if he could go over it with silver but then realized it wasn't too bad after all. I also ended up getting more than 1 auto from him that day too, so it was no biggie. 

However yes I couldn't agree more as there is nothing worse than having an autograph no one can see, I would probably try and get a sticky label or something and put it on what you plan on getting signed as a reminder just in case, makes things much easier and from now on after the LFCC minor incident this is what I plan on doing lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Feeling absolutely fantastic as......I MET JERI TODAY !  

2-A0-F60-B8-EAB1-481-F-BC4-C-8-E87-CB5-C

since she wasn’t one of my allocated autographs i made one of my priorities today to get her autograph as thought she’d be incredibly busy tomorrow & Sunday.  So as soon as she was at her table I got in her autograph queue & got her autograph.  

Shes even more incredibly stunning & beautiful in the flesh and she was indeed really lovely as was able to have a brief chat with her as she signed this photo.  Can’t wait for my photo with her tomorrow & her panel on Sunday 

Edited by brooketessmacherfan
  • Like 4

You must have been just in front of us in the queue! Pity I didn’t know you were here. She loved Lyndsey’s custom made Funko Pop of Seven of Nine. She’d actually retweeted a picture of it a few weeks ago so when she saw it she was very happy. She even let Lyndsey take a photo of her holding it even though she wasn’t doing photos at the table. We were so lucky. I’ll post the picture in the picture thread soon when I get everything organised after the weekend is done

• Like 2

i was wearing a Manchester Storm ice hockey jersey with Long 89 on the back,  today I was wearing a Manchester Storm shirt with Ruopp 2 on the back and tomorrow another storm jersey with Rosehill 37.

had my photo taken with Jeri today 

90-E5-CBDC-2-AFB-4-A98-AF8-A-E6651237381

Can’t wait for her “Seven Of Nine” panel tomorrow.  Normally don’t ask questions at panels but I will be tomorrow.  So far Jeri has been fantastic all weekend & it’s been well worth coming to see her as normally not good in crowds & noise because of my autism

• Like 3

18 hours ago, loveamyadams said:

what a lovely woman to meet, so friendly, looked like she was enjoying it as much as the fans. needless to say my 'photoshoot' on my facebook got more likes than anything else i've done recently. wonder why....lol. 

Agree was at her panel today and Jeri again was really lovely and was able to ask her a couple of questions including one about Dracula 2000 that she was in.

AD784410-7-B34-4-DCC-88-C5-E99-AD291385-

1-C42-C831-C4-D0-4-C2-C-8-FA2-8-B46597-E

354438-E8-E82-C-4662-A6-A0-988-E1-FC63-D

38293435-B945-4-D4-B-A4-F2-F55-D1641-FD8

Jeri was why I came to the convention and she was fantastic all weekend 

Edited by brooketessmacherfan
  • Like 1