Ticket question

Baggieboi

Hello.. need some help please

We intend to goto collectormania next week.

There is me and my partner and our 2 young kids. I don't seem to be able to purchase eary Bird tickets for 9am for us all?

Can anyone help?

I can't see an option.

I can a standard family ticket entry from 11am 

I can see early entry from 9am but no child or family option 

I can see weekend family option from 11am

I want a weekend ticket to cover me and my 2 kids entry from 9am both days 

Thanks for your help

That's because they aren't an option I'm afraid, there is no Family Weekend early.  You will need to select 4 weekend earlies in the weekend pass section - or depending on the ages of your children, 2 weekend earlies, if they are under 4.  If they are over 4 then that is your only option, you will all need a ticket each.

Edited by Raylenth

11 hours ago, Raylenth said:

That's because they aren't an option I'm afraid, there is no Family Weekend early.  You will need to select 4 weekend earlies in the weekend pass section - or depending on the ages of your children, 2 weekend earlies, if they are under 4.  If they are over 4 then that is your only option, you will all need a ticket each.

Thanks for your help mate.

On another ticket related question (though I think I know the answer). If due to unforeseen circumstances i am unable to attend the show now (family issues) is there anyway of getting a refund on the tickets I've bought (entry and one photoshoot)

3 minutes ago, jakeblue said:

On another ticket related question (though I think I know the answer). If due to unforeseen circumstances i am unable to attend the show now (family issues) is there anyway of getting a refund on the tickets I've bought (entry and one photoshoot)

Unfortunately you do know the correct answer likely... there is no way, sorry.

37 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unfortunately you do know the correct answer likely... there is no way, sorry.

No worries, these things can't be helped. On another note i ordered tickets for my sister and nephew and put the wrong details on a photoshoot. I did email the shop but have not heard back. The ticket is valid just in the wrong name, is this ok?

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What do you mean with "wrong Details?" You mean ticket is for your nephew and you put your sister's Name?

That's the way I read it, that Jake has probably left his name on all the tickets rather than changing them for each person.

On 5/24/2018 at 11:39 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

What do you mean with "wrong Details?" You mean ticket is for your nephew and you put your sister's Name?

he ticket is for my nephew but the name on it says Mr Emma (my sister) Fitgerald and has her dob on it

4 hours ago, andrewrolar said:

I know refunds on shoots are a no no, but if I've got one that's not needed (wrong day purchased) can it be swapped instead,  either for another shoot or autograph vouchers ?

Best option is to email shop@showmastersevents.com and explain what's happened. There's no guarantee but it's worth asking, Andrew. :smile:

7 hours ago, Zak123 said:

Can we show entry tickets & photo ops from the Eventbrite app? Save the trees! :lol:

Yes.  You can show them on your phone, just make sure the bar/QR code is visible and scanable.