JEREMY BULLOCH COSTUME PHOTO SHOOT

Couldn’t see this posted anywhere, apologies if it has been. Jeremy has announced his retirement from conventions earlier today: 

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to stop attending conventions and hang up the Fett helmet. It has not been an easy decision to make. In 1979 I was called onto the set of Empire Strikes Back to play Boba Fett, and since that day it has changed the entire direction of my life in such a wonderful way. It has been a privilege to have had the opportunity to inspire so many generations of Star Wars fans. I have had over 20 years of travelling with my wife Maureen to some amazing countries and have met so many wonderful fans. Thank you all so much and we will miss you all.

‘May the Force be with you always’

Jeremy

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/

4 minutes ago, kings1 said:

Couldn’t see this posted anywhere, apologies if it has been. Jeremy has announced his retirement from conventions earlier today: 

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to stop attending conventions and hang up the Fett helmet. It has not been an easy decision to make. In 1979 I was called onto the set of Empire Strikes Back to play Boba Fett, and since that day it has changed the entire direction of my life in such a wonderful way. It has been a privilege to have had the opportunity to inspire so many generations of Star Wars fans. I have had over 20 years of travelling with my wife Maureen to some amazing countries and have met so many wonderful fans. Thank you all so much and we will miss you all.

‘May the Force be with you always’

Jeremy

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/

It was posted in the main general chat section 

One of the reasons for meeting him at LFCC was because I suspected it was going to be his last con, way before the announcement came out, so I deliberately talked to him about our first meeting 20 years ago, and how things have changed in the SW fandom since. Wished him all the best for the future. He definitely deserves the retirement!