JEREMY BULLOCH COSTUME PHOTO SHOOT

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce that on the Sunday of LFCC Jeremy Bulloch will be taking part in a Boba Fett Costume photo shoot!

This is likely to be one of the last chance's to obtain this legendary shoot, and as in previous years, a portion of the income from each shoot will be donated to Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.

These shoots will be £40 each and are available now!

5b053d0834e09_JeremyBullochcostume.jpg.2e96ae3a98479fb8feb4acd9b633ec6e.jpg

10 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Go for it Broo, never know if or when you will get a next chance. Jeremy is a very  very nice guy as well so you will not regret it.

You make a very persuasive point good sir!

3 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Me and my friend met Jeremy at Glasgow, such a lovely man, he talked to us for ages because there wasn’t really a queue but still a great meet, I highly recommend it 

Aw that sounds awesome! :)

Genuinely think I'm gonna go for this now :)

I had this photo shoot a few years back along with two stormtrooppers by each side and me next to Boba Fett. Jeremy came in with his helmet on then he took it off and I started off the around off applause. I guess he took it off since it was too hot for him.

Edited by unkown error
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, unkown error said:

I had this photo shoot a few years back along with two stormtrooppers by each side and me next to Boba Fett. Jeremy came in with his helmet on then he took it off and I started off the around off applause. I guess he took it off since it was too hot for him.

You also got to consider if he left the helmet on. How would you know who was under the helmet. 

5 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Think I need to add "watch the Jeremy Bullock costume photo queue" to my schedule ^_^

Ya know, you could just purchase a photoshoot for the shoot... Or 2... Or... ya know...10! ;)

• Haha 2