Latest Guest Announcement - NOEL CLARKE

6 minutes ago, Vinto316 said:

Does anyone know if Noel will have any Auf Wiedersehen Pet 8x10 or where i could buy any please?  this is one that i want to get signed!

We'll not know what 8x10s there will be until the day, mate. Best to bring along your own just in case. :smile:

48 minutes ago, Vinto316 said:

Does anyone know if Noel will have any Auf Wiedersehen Pet 8x10 or where i could buy any please?  this is one that i want to get signed!

The pre order site is a good guide as to what may be there but there's never any guarantee that they will have the same photo's on the day or that even if they do they won't have run out.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

The pre order site is a good guide as to what may be there but there's never any guarantee that they will have the same photo's on the day or that even if they do they won't have run out.

Minor hitch being he's still down as CM25, but the guide still holds. :smile:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, only_jay said:

Noticed his shoot has sold out now! 

They’ve just added more shoots for Saturday, now Noel’s photo is available again and he has two more batches (same for Ingrid Oliver and Paul McGann who were nearly sold out, both now have 4 batches).

• 4 weeks later...

Can honestly say Noel Clarke is one of the best guests i've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I was waiting in his line, around 2pm on Saturday, as he was due to come back from a break. As I was waiting, I heard a voice behind me say 'so who are you lot here to meet then'. I was just about to turn around and speak to the person, when I twigged that I recognised the voice. Sure enough, it was Noel Clarke himself! He moved through the crowd, with his phone out, capturing a video for his instagram story. This already endeared me to him, especially as was moving directly through his line, rather than going round the back, or getting people to move out the way. 

As I approached the front, you could tell he was taking his time to interact with all the attendees, and actually cared about what they had to say. He also recorded another video of us all during this time. Finally, when it was my turn, he gave me a polite greeting, and told me he liked my shirt (the one I got with Christopher Lloyd's DP in 2015).

However, it's what he did next that I really love. The first thing he asked me was 'are you here tomorrow'. I was a bit confused, but said that I was. He said 'right, well you'll want to get Chris to sign this DVD too then' (this was indeed my plan). Noel then made sure to sign towards the bottom of the DVD, leaving plenty of space over the Ninth doctor's picture for Chris' signature on sunday. 

This may sound like a really dumb thing to be happy about, but i've lost track of the amount of times the following has happened to me : I start a multi signed item, and a guest signs in the wrong place (even if I mark it), or covers so much of the space that I have to squish other autos around them. Don't get me wrong, i'm grateful for the chance to meet the guests at all. However Noel showed a great deal of consideration by thinking about this as he was signing, and it really helped make the meeting that more amazing.

Finally I also managed to get a picture with him, so that was a great bonus!

Will 100% meet him again for a Doctor Who series 2 signature. KdibDkL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 2

Very nice guy glad I have finally met Noel he was very chatty he was asking me questions like what did I prefer him in movies or tv so I said dr who and then films he seemed quite glad when i said that what a top class bloke