Latest Guest Announcement - NOEL CLARKE

5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Just a small detail, on my phone it shows that Noel has been tagged with both Doctor Who and Torchwood.

I don’t think he was ever in Torchwood? 

He wrote an episode of Torchwood called Combat

Edited by benweblight
  • Like 1

What an amazing surprise, this announcement was the first thing I saw on my Facebook timeline when I logged in this morning and it has made my day so much better! :D

Another great Doctor Who guest added to the best Whovian lineup ever :wub: Mickey is one of my favourite companions, loved is evolution in the series! Pity he’s not available on the Sunday for a reunion with Eccleston, but I’m still more than happy with what we got and I didn’t expect this announcement at all. Booking his photo op asap, and will get his auto too.

Also, he was originally announced for Collectormania only a few weeks ago, so I guess there’s still hope for people hoping that some Collectormania guests also attend LFCC ;)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TheBlueSpirit said:

This is very true about the collectomania and london guests although he has since cancelled collectomania

Oh, I didn’t notice he cancelled Collectormania this morning too, that must be the reason why he was rescheduled for LFCC then! :o I’m sorry for people attending Collectormania, but this time we lucked out with this change :D

• Like 1

For people interested in buying Noel’s photo: batch 1 (of 2) has already sold out :o

I guess it’s possible that more batches could be added in the future, but if you want a low batch number you might want to be quick.

• Like 1