showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - NOEL CLARKE

Holy crap Saturday I will finally be able to meet the brilliant Noel Clarke 

• Like 1

Fab announcement he's an amazing actor, really happy for Dr Who fans, so many brilliant guests attending :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, touchthesky said:

I loveeee kidulthood and adulthood. Yay. 

I loved Kidulthood but never got round to watching Adulthood for some reason, will have to before lfcc! :)

Just a small detail, on my phone it shows that Noel has been tagged with both Doctor Who and Torchwood.

I don’t think he was ever in Torchwood? 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Just a small detail, on my phone it shows that Noel has been tagged with both Doctor Who and Torchwood.

I don’t think he was ever in Torchwood? 

He wrote an episode of Torchwood called Combat

Edited by benweblight
  • Like 1

photoshoot bought cant wait 

1 hour ago, benweblight said:

He wrote an episode of Torchwood called Combat

Thats one of my faviroute Torchwood episodes. I never knew he wrote it. Thats so cool

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broo said:

I loved Kidulthood but never got round to watching Adulthood for some reason, will have to before lfcc! :)

Do it! Two of my fav films! 

• Like 1

bring on the Billie Piper announcement 

• Like 3

What an amazing surprise, this announcement was the first thing I saw on my Facebook timeline when I logged in this morning and it has made my day so much better! :D

Another great Doctor Who guest added to the best Whovian lineup ever :wub: Mickey is one of my favourite companions, loved is evolution in the series! Pity he’s not available on the Sunday for a reunion with Eccleston, but I’m still more than happy with what we got and I didn’t expect this announcement at all. Booking his photo op asap, and will get his auto too.

Also, he was originally announced for Collectormania only a few weeks ago, so I guess there’s still hope for people hoping that some Collectormania guests also attend LFCC ;)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

What an amazing surprise, this announcement was the first thing I saw on my Facebook timeline when I logged in this morning and it has made my day so much better! :D

Another great Doctor Who guest added to the best Whovian lineup ever :wub: Mickey is one of my favourite companions, loved is evolution in the series! Pity he’s not available on the Sunday for a reunion with Eccleston, but I’m still more than happy with what we got and I didn’t expect this announcement at all. Booking his photo op asap, and will get his auto too.

Also, he was originally announced for Collectormania only a few weeks ago, so I guess there’s still hope for people hoping that some Collectormania guests also attend LFCC ;)

This is very true about the collectomania and london guests although he has since cancelled collectomania

Edited by TheBlueSpirit
  • Like 1

Cool. Noel's been on my maybe-to-meet list for a while. Photoshoot will be booked on payday. Keep 'em coming, SM. Really good line-up this year!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TheBlueSpirit said:

This is very true about the collectomania and london guests although he has since cancelled collectomania

Oh, I didn’t notice he cancelled Collectormania this morning too, that must be the reason why he was rescheduled for LFCC then! :o I’m sorry for people attending Collectormania, but this time we lucked out with this change :D

• Like 1

Mickey the idiot! Noel Clarke was such a cool guest when I met him before! Now it's time to announce Billie Piper people! 

• Like 1

Thank you for listening, SM! Get to meet Mickey the Idiot! :clap:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Get to meet Mickey the Idiot! :clap:

Or is it Ricky? :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Or is it Ricky? :P

Yep I think your right it’s definitely Ricky 

• Haha 1

Fantastic, couldn’t make the Saturday for collectormania as going on the Sunday, however going to LFCC on the Saturday so that’s a photo booked with him :)