Film & Comic Con Bournemouth 2019

17 minutes ago, bundyse said:

Are there plans for FCC Bournemouth to return in the summer or in 2019

Unless there was posters for another one at the Bournemouth con over the weekend there, Bundy, we'll not know if and when Bournemouth is happening until all the regional dates are revealed towards the end of the year at the earliest. :smile:

• Like 1

I think it would be a shame if Bournemouth doesn't get another cc next year, its a great one year event and what else for cc fans are Bournemouth residents going to get. Its held in a prime spot by the beach front which get. I really would love to see the cc return to Bournemouth next year, we will just have to wait till later when next years dates are revealed. 

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Unless there was posters for another one at the Bournemouth con over the weekend there, Bundy, we'll not know if and when Bournemouth is happening until all the regional dates are revealed towards the end of the year at the earliest. :smile:

Wj i am sure the organiser know if they want to return to Bournemouth for another show. The BIC being a popular place to stage events. Dates might not have been confirmed, in time to advertise at this event

7 minutes ago, bundyse said:

Wj i am sure the organiser know if they want to return to Bournemouth for another show. The BIC being a popular place to stage events. Dates might not have been confirmed, in time to advertise at this event

Generally speaking the won't comment on questions like this is what Mr Lemming means as well.  If it's cancelled they may make a formal statement at some point, or just won't mention it ever again, or they will just open a new forum for it and announce it, but outside of that they don't usually say much - just 'keep an eye out'

35 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Generally speaking the won't comment on questions like this is what Mr Lemming means as well.  If it's cancelled they may make a formal statement at some point, or just won't mention it ever again, or they will just open a new forum for it and announce it, but outside of that they don't usually say much - just 'keep an eye out'

19 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What has already been said. ;) It is absolutely not unusual that a regional show does not have dates confirmed immediately.

I understand, it was just an enquiry,  A question that is usually asked after an event has finished :D

It may be unusual for Showmasters to confirm upcoming events, but they have confirmed the con would be returning and, more often than not, when, at every Bournemouth event so far, so it's a fair question. No signs in the lobby confirming this time though. 

Edited by Angelophile

really hope there is one next year yes this year wasn't as grand as last year but hey sometimes these things happen and you can't please everyone. I just hope showmasters continue with Bournemouth it's a great venue and location and I've got every bit of faith in showmasters to pull off a great event next year :D