Baker, McCoy and McGann photoshoot

I love the three Doctors photoshoot on the Sunday, and I'm sure the fact that its at a replica Tardis console will be extremely popular. But can I put in a request for a "plain" photoshoot with them all as well ? I would much rather have that to be honest. Anyone else ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/5/2018 at 11:05 PM, CatherineRice said:

I love the three Doctors photoshoot on the Sunday, and I'm sure the fact that its at a replica Tardis console will be extremely popular. But can I put in a request for a "plain" photoshoot with them all as well ? I would much rather have that to be honest. Anyone else ?

Yes, that would be my preferred option. It seems to take away from my experience standing next to them.  

On 20/5/2018 at 4:47 PM, chugs said:

I'm hoping Tom Baker and Peter Davison get announced to make it a original five Doctor photohoot! With or without the TARDIS! 

I am hoping as well. I am aware autographs drive people’s passions at these cons but this may just be only the opportunity to get a photoshoot of this nature, so forgive me when I say forget getting them for autographs. An hour or two of their time only for the photoshoot may not stress them too much. 

• Like 1

I don't think showmasters will ever be able to bring Tom, just for one reason. It's too big, I only see Tom being announced at smaller cons with limited tickets so he can take it easy and doesn't have to be there for a whole day.

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I don't think showmasters will ever be able to bring Tom, just for one reason. It's too big, I only see Tom being announced at smaller cons with limited tickets so he can take it easy and doesn't have to be there for a whole day.

Maybe they could manage to bring him if he sign for Diamond Pass holders only, with a very limited DP availability. But it’s just speculation obviously, maybe he just prefers to avoid crowded events at all...

13 hours ago, Jonny Average said:

I am hoping as well. I am aware autographs drive people’s passions at these cons but this may just be only the opportunity to get a photoshoot of this nature, so forgive me when I say forget getting them for autographs. An hour or two of their time only for the photoshoot may not stress them too much. 

I'm just really hoping that Showmasters are trying and don't miss out on this special Whovian reunion opportunity! 

• Like 1