Latest Guest Announcement - TOM WELLING

6 minutes ago, Liv said:

I see :lol: well hello Nate. ;) I am familiar with the Joey line, I watch Friends all the time. :lol:

Well, we are a really nice bunch of people here. Alot of laughs, stories and wonderful support if you have any questions. So welcome!! And happy for you that you got a DP with a favourite. I promise you a fantastic weekend in July. ^_^

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Liv said:

I see :lol: well hello Nate. ;)

Hi. May I call you Olivia? Such a pretty name - it reminds me of Olivio, the unique cooking oil with a blend of vegetable and olive oils. And you can call me...any time you like.

Thanks! :blush: :lol: you may call me Olivia if you wish;)

@Chris1970 Thank you so much! I am not new to awesome forum communities, having been a member of several in the past and one I still am a member of, I actually mod a Tom Welling board there. 

I know I will. :D Meeting Tom has been my dream for so long. He is one of my favourite actors and such an amazing person. Smallville is one of my favourite shows of all time. He was perfect as Clark Kent. I need to do a re-watch sometime soon. And he was fantastic as Marcus Pierce/Cain on S3 of Lucifer. :wub: Though I will admit to not liking Marcus getting in the way of Lucifer & Chloe. <_<:lol: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Liv said:

Thanks! :blush: :lol: you may call me Olivia if you wish;)

@Chris1970 Thank you so much! I am not new to awesome forum communities, having been a member of several in the past and one I still am a member of, I actually mod a Tom Welling board there. 

I know I will. :D Meeting Tom has been my dream for so long. He is one of my favourite actors and such an amazing person. Smallville is one of my favourite shows of all time. He was perfect as Clark Kent. I need to do a re-watch sometime soon. And he was fantastic as Marcus Pierce/Cain on S3 of Lucifer. :wub: Though I will admit to not liking Marcus getting in the way of Lucifer & Chloe. <_<:lol: 

Re-watching too all of the guests I am meeting, actually got only one guest left so the mission is a success. It is special to meet your very special favourite actor/actress..and it never get less special the second or third time. Remember to make the most of it, while you got the chance. ^_^

Oh I will definitely make the most of it. :D 'Cause who knows when he will next make it to the UK?! I've waited this long....Funny though, I've actually got a holiday booked to Vancouver later this year. Gonna visit the building where they filmed for the outside of Daily Planet! :P (Don't have time to visit other Smallville locations though, got too many other plans to fit it all in).

26 minutes ago, Liv said:

Oh I will definitely make the most of it. :D 'Cause who knows when he will next make it to the UK?! I've waited this long....Funny though, I've actually got a holiday booked to Vancouver later this year. Gonna visit the building where they filmed for the outside of Daily Planet! :P (Don't have time to visit other Smallville locations though, got too many other plans to fit it all in).

Watch out for a flying man in cape then. :D It is so cool to see locations. I have done a few and they have put films/series in a different aspect. I am planning to do one of those GoT tours from Belfast next year. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

1 hour ago, Liv said:

That building is used in a lot of TV Shows and films that are filmed is Vancouver. I use to study Smallville more than I did homework for 10 Years. I'm sad I know haha.

Have not been on the forum for ages! But how could I not type excitement at this! Since I started attending cons I have always hoped Tom Welling would be at a show but kind of accepted it would never happen. Since reading this news it has prompted me to buy my first ever Diamond Pass. 

It's awesome reading about everyone else's excitement too, I know he is going to be very popular over the weekend! 

Now here is the agonising part! What to get signed! But a very nice dilemma to have anyway. 

28 minutes ago, Coles84 said:

Have not been on the forum for ages! But how could I not type excitement at this! Since I started attending cons I have always hoped Tom Welling would be at a show but kind of accepted it would never happen. Since reading this news it has prompted me to buy my first ever Diamond Pass. 

It's awesome reading about everyone else's excitement too, I know he is going to be very popular over the weekend! 

Now here is the agonising part! What to get signed! But a very nice dilemma to have anyway. 

Maybe you should bring everything you have on him and have it all signed :D 

1 hour ago, Coles84 said:

It's an awesome announcement isn't it! And totally agreed with @Kurdamoni , why agonise over choosing, bring your whole collection! :D