Latest Guest Announcement - TOM WELLING

17 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Two in, three out.. then stop for 15 seconds. Then three out and one in. :huh:

Oh God if breathing when near him is gonna be that complicated I'm going to die no doubt :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris1970 said:

@Raylenth is just jealous because her eye candy is not as much eye candy as your eye candy. :lol:

I'm not going to turn this into a gif war thread (and because it's the Tom Welling thread, not general chat) but just you imagine Sir, that you are currently looking at a gif of the BC showering scene from Into Darkness!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm not going to turn this into a gif war thread (and because it's the Tom Welling thread, not general chat) but just you imagine Sir, that you are currently looking at a gif of the BC showering scene from Into Darkness!

Sorry, really sorry but the temptation was way to powerful and I am weak. I pledge to become a better person. ;)

10+try+to+be+sexy.gif

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@Raylenth is just jealous because her eye candy is not as much eye candy as your eye candy. :lol:

I suspect no one is eye candy like the eye candy Berrypop Candycorn is to Raylenth ;)

Edited by Broo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 weeks till I meet Tom Welling and NOW I decide to re-watch Smallville. :lol: No way I'll have the time to watch all 217 episodes before then, but I am going to re-watch some of my favourites from each season - starting with S1. I've re-watched the show countless times over the last 10 years, but surprisingly enough I think my last re-watch was back in  around 2015 or so! :o 

Dug out my beloved Smallville box set. I think I know exactly what special item I want signed. :D Def going to be wearing my no tights no flights tee. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Liv said:

3 weeks till I meet Tom Welling and NOW I decide to re-watch Smallville. :lol: No way I'll have the time to watch all 217 episodes before then, but I am going to re-watch some of my favourites from each season - starting with S1. I've re-watched the show countless times over the last 10 years, but surprisingly enough I think my last re-watch was back in  around 2015 or so! :o 

Dug out my beloved Smallville box set. I think I know exactly what special item I want signed. :D Def going to be wearing my no tights no flights tee. 

In other words.. totally ready. ^_^

Not quite! But I'm getting there. :P Still got to think of at least one really good, unique question that he hasn't already answered yet. Going to try and come up with a few, as backups. Then organising exactly how many extra autos I'll be buying for my friends...and for myself. I have to be super organised when I'm there, so I know exactly what I'm doing and where I'm going. Or else my nerves will get me lost. This isn't just my very first Comic Con. This is my first solo trip to London! :o

1 minute ago, Liv said:

Not quite! But I'm getting there. :P Still got to think of at least one really good, unique question that he hasn't already answered yet. Going to try and come up with a few, as backups. Then organising exactly how many extra autos I'll be buying for my friends...and for myself. I have to be super organised when I'm there, so I know exactly what I'm doing and where I'm going. Or else my nerves will get me lost. This isn't just my very first Comic Con. This is my first solo trip to London! :o

Get ready for a fantastic time Liv, it is fun..maybe crowded and warm (hot for some) but it is very much worth it. And I am happy you get to meet your big fav. I promise you will remember this for a very very long time. One piece of advice, dont "think" too much of what to say or do, it is usually then you freeze. Tom seems like a really nice guy and I am sure he knows some fans can get nervous. And enjoy!

9 hours ago, Liv said:

What day do you have your photo booked? :)