Latest Guest Announcement - TOM WELLING

3 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I've got more than Enough on my account. Why isn't eventbrite accepting my card? Im using my phone. Should I try a PC?

If it's not working on your phone then yes, try a PC.

Wow, fantastic guest! :o Smallville was my favourite show back in the days, the first one I watched properly, and sort of my gateway into series and sci-fi. I’m not much into it anymore now, but I could consider attending the talk for nostalgic reasons ^_^

My first ever Diamond Pass booked. The biggest and most personal guest I will ever meet. Honestly? Smallvill3 is the reason I got in to the Film & TV Genre, the reason I came to comic-cons in the first place. Smallville was the first show I ever watched(I'm relatively young) I watched it for ten years and never missed an episode. I have two DVD Boxsets,both complete. The Region 1 set and the region 2. I was shaking when I met Rosenbaum, imagine welling. Thank you showmasters thank you!!. You've re-energised my hype on the convention scene which was fazing out but this has bought my hype back with a vengeance.!!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

My first ever Diamond Pass booked. The biggest and most personal guest I will ever meet. Honestly? Smallvill3 is the reason I got in to the Film & TV Genre, the reason I came to comic-cons in the first place. Smallville was the first show I ever watched(I'm relatively young) I watched it for ten years and never missed an episode. I have two DVD Boxsets,both complete. The Region 1 set and the region 2. I was shaking when I met Rosenbaum, imagine welling. Thank you showmasters thank you!!. You've re-energised my hype on the convention scene which was fazing out but this has bought my hype back with a vengeance.!!

This is wonderful to read, I'm really happy for you that you're getting this chance to meet him :)

8 minutes ago, Broo said:

This is wonderful to read, I'm really happy for you that you're getting this chance to meet him :)

Thank you, I could go on and on how happy I am to get the opportunity to emet him. I feel like it's a blessing as far fetched as it sound but hey I'm talking to fellow con-goers who know the feeling all to well. for me, this is bigger than any Avenger because it's so personal to me. Thank you once again Showmasters. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

Thank you, I could go on and on how happy I am to get the opportunity to emet him. I feel like it's a blessing as far fetched as it sound but hey I'm talking to fellow con-goers who know the feeling all to well. for me, this is bigger than any Avenger because it's so personal to me. Thank you once again Showmasters. :)

Stupid question: Will you be able to sleep tonight? :lol: Congrats on your big day. I had mine last year and a pretty high one this year so I understand your happiness.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Stupid question: Will you be able to sleep tonight? :lol: Congrats on your big day. I had mine last year and a pretty high one this year so I understand your happiness.

No, I won't be able to sleep tonight. I don't mean to brag but also had a job interview earlier today which would be triple the pay I am earning now and it went quite well and also fasting to. This is just another blessing to add to the table. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

No, I won't be able to sleep tonight. I don't mean to brag but also had a job interview earlier today which would be triple the pay I am earning now and it went quite well and also fasting to. This is just another blessing to add to the table. 

A day to remember. And eventually a weekend to remember.