First convention pregnant. Hallpp.

Make sure you have water on you, some sugary sweets or fruit, and an electric hand-held fan. Your feet and ankles are gonna swell (oh the glamour of pregnancy lol) so comfy soft shoes!! Rennies! I always found heartburn to be worse on days I was more active so pack yourself some of those too! Never underestimate pregnancy brain so have all times/sessions written down with locations when revealed the week before (you probably already do this since you're a con pro). If you don't have one already, a bump support band will help against pregnancy aches and pains from being on your feet for most of the day.

Probably all obvious things (sorry!!) but it's what came to mind. Congratulations btw! :)

5 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

If you went into labour at lfcc..not even you would say no to any of these six doctors...until a different doctor arrived. :poki:

I'm not really a Whovian so I don't know what my reaction would be haha 

31 minutes ago, touchthesky said:

ITd be a story to tell the kids for sure. Haha. 

"And that is why you were christened Peter Christopher Paul David Sylvester Colin Doctor Who Sky, or as we fondly call you Pcpdscdw Sky"

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

"And that is why you were christened Peter Christopher Paul David Sylvester Colin Doctor Who Sky, or as we fondly call you Pcpdscdw Sky"

Almost as long as Benedict Cumberbatch :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been pregnant, but I've been to LFCC while half-ill and because I got tired easily, I got in and sat at 2 free talks so I could rest. I understand that tiredness is an issue when you are pregnant, so if you feel like you need to sit down keep the free talk option in mind. Free talks usually have lots of empty seats, so it should be OK. And it might end up being an interesting talk as well.