Guest Announcement - Friday 7pm

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Can we please not turn this into another guest request thread please.  I know it's a fine line between guessing and suggesting but as there's no clues at all, all people can really do is rule guests out.

Without being given any clues I think it’s going to be very hard for people to stick to this. Other than ruling a few guests out there’s not really anything anyone can comment on between now and 7pm tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I also think they would have announced her yesterday with Sabrina and Thomas if she was one of the guests. Why let people buy a duo photo with them two if they also knew that they had Pollyanna to announce (and could do a trio photoshoot). 

True

Gaaaah! Just get my budget sorted out and it looks like you’re throwing us another “biggie.” To make things easier for you can you just provide me with an address that I can send all of my bank cards to and information on my fixed assets and it’ll save me having to waste time on drafting budgets every couple of weeks :rolleyes:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Without being given any clues I think it’s going to be very hard for people to stick to this. Other than ruling a few guests out there’s not really anything anyone can comment on between now and 7pm tomorrow.

Good. Let's have a nice bit of peace and quiet around here for a change.

14 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

QS are any clues a possibility for this one or not? 

Even one clue at 7pm tonight would be better than nothing...

Unless the Office allows me to do it I will not be giving any clues for this one or any other upcoming one, sorry. It is totally in the Hands of the Office.

39 minutes ago, Chanters4 said:

Praying for Tom Welling...a girl can dream :rolleyes:

This would make me very happy too! :)

1 hour ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Guests who will not be attending LFCC:

Sean Gunn, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementioff, Sam Witwer, John Barrowman, Catherine Tate, William Shatner, Mike Colter, Michael Cudlitz, Khary Payton, Cooper Andrews, Richard Harmon.

I'm pretty sure the MI6 premiere is the same weekend as lfcc so that would rule out Henry Cavill and Simon Pegg too

31 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unless the Office allows me to do it I will not be giving any clues for this one or any other upcoming one, sorry. It is totally in the Hands of the Office.

I was meaning could you smile at the office nicely so that they let you :P

2 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Guests who will not be attending LFCC:

Sean Gunn, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementioff, Sam Witwer, John Barrowman, Catherine Tate, William Shatner, Mike Colter, Michael Cudlitz, Khary Payton, Cooper Andrews, Richard Harmon.

Sad to have a confirmation that John Barrowman won’t be attending LFCC, it would have been a nice reunion with Eccleston :( but I kind of expected this as he’s attending far too many events not to be busy at the time or have some contractual obligations with other companies preventing him to attend...