Guest Announcement - Friday 7pm

I've come over to this thread to hide from QS after risking my life on the CM Birmingham thread.

Some clues would be great for this announcement so that this doesn't just become another wild guest suggestions thread for 48 hours.

"I have a feeling it's going to be someone from Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties". How?! What could possible make you have that feeling???????

Just now, Sam_Carter96 said:

I've come over to this thread to hide from QS after risking my life on the CM Birmingham thread.

Some clues would be great for this announcement so that this doesn't just become another wild guest suggestions thread for 48 hours.

"I have a feeling it's going to be someone from Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties". How?! What could possible make you have that feeling???????

If Tim Curry is one of the guests after all of this then I surely have to win a prize.

38 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Would you believe me if I said Wrong Name posted that? Wrong Name hacked my account!

Suuuuuuure

23 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

If Tim Curry is one of the guests after all of this then I surely have to win a prize.

I know he does events in the US but I'd presume his health issues would almost certainly ensure it's not going to be him, but you never know.

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I know he does events in the US but I'd presume his health issues would almost certainly ensure it's not going to be him, but you never know.

I have no interest in meeting Tim, I just meant it would be funny if it was Tim (who is regularly requested) because Garfield 2 was the first film that came into my head for the example.

Does this post imply that the guests announced on Friday will attend both Collectormania *and* LFCC, or will they be just a bunch of guests announced at the same time not necessarily attending both events?

Just a thought, it could be a clue or help us rule out some guests...

Anyway, I hope for Doctor Who guests because you can never have enough of those, especially Billie Piper! :D

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

I said there was going to be a guest announcement this Friday! :YAHOO:

R4 confirmed psychic :P (or a spy hacking SM computers, maybe? :huh:)

• Like 1

Hmm, I wonder if they could convince Ewen Bremner to do an event. He's the last of the Wonder Woman sidekicks (unless you count Steve) we're still missing, but I can't recall ever seeing him announced for an event. He's done loads of films and is quite a recongizable actor, so...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

Hmm, I wonder if they could convince Ewen Bremner to do an event. He's the last of the Wonder Woman sidekicks (unless you count Steve) we're still missing, but I can't recall ever seeing him announced for an event. He's done loads of films and is quite a recongizable actor, so...

Ewan is absolutely lovely, met him at a Fopp signing last year - really not sure this might be his thing though but fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

Ok, finally, it's been way too quiet lately... no clues , so basically, it could be anyone , from any show or movie don't want to turn this into a guest suggestion post, but here are some guests that would fit my needs and that are "con friendly" ... guestssss so it's either multiple guest from a same show or movie or completely random ones... let's hope for a few clues before Friday

Michael Rooker

Jon Bernthal

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Mark Hamill

Elijah Wood

Michael Cudlitz

Jeff Goldblum

John Boyega

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mrvega said:

Ok, finally, it's been way too quiet lately... no clues , so basically, it could be anyone , from any show or movie don't want to turn this into a guest suggestion post, but here are some guests that would fit my needs and that are "con friendly" ... guestssss so it's either multiple guest from a same show or movie or completely random ones... let's hope for a few clues before Friday

Michael Rooker

Jon Bernthal

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Mark Hamill

Elijah Wood

Michael Cudlitz

Jeff Goldblum

John Boyega

Heads up, Vega, Michael Culditz has been ruled out. @Sam_Carter96 has made a note of a few at the bottom of the first page of those not available the weekend of LFCC, mate. :smile:

• Like 2

Can we please not turn this into another guest request thread please.  I know it's a fine line between guessing and suggesting but as there's no clues at all, all people can really do is rule guests out.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Can we please not turn this into another guest request thread please.  I know it's a fine line between guessing and suggesting but as there's no clues at all, all people can really do is rule guests out.

What the Lady said, please.

4 minutes ago, jmbradbury1 said:

Looking at the announcements yesterday, I’d guess Polyanna McIntosh

Not saying it won't be her, they may announce others as well, but not sure she would warrant a build up?

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not saying it won't be her, they may announce others as well, but not sure she would warrant a build up?

I also think they would have announced her yesterday with Sabrina and Thomas if she was one of the guests. Why let people buy a duo photo with them two if they also knew that they had Pollyanna to announce (and could do a trio photoshoot).