Generic Diamond talk listings on tickets page

On the tickets page a number of talks have appeared with the generic description "Diamond Talk - Saturday 28th July 2018" and nothing more. There are some for Saturday and some for Sunday. What's the deal with those? Will we get more info later or has the info been left out by mistake?

They are the talks that are included in diamond passes but are also available to anyone else to go to if you buy a ticket. Apart from timings on the day which will come when the schedule is announced about a week or so before the event, what more info are you expecting?

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

They are the talks that are included in diamond passes but are also available to anyone else to go to if you buy a ticket. Apart from timings on the day which will come when the schedule is announced about a week or so before the event, what more info are you expecting?

Actually, she's talking about the ones that are just labelled Diamond Talks. There's no guest they're attributed to yet, Wrong. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

11 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

No worries. I only knew as it came up somewhere else. (not on here) :smile:

I remember answering that one but not where it was, I'm guessing it must have been on the facebook page maybe