Jane Vasco - Painkiller Jane
Taja - Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Malia - Star Trek Voyager

forum-Kristanna-Loken1.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0518085/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

Which price is correct, it says £15 above and on the main webpage, but on the Eventbrite website it’s £20 

I usually say go with the majority so as 2 says she's £15 but if that's correct then hopefully they will fix the shop quickly.  @Queen_Sindel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andrewrolar said:

Maybe we can have some Mortal Kombat pics on her desk this time, please

It always depends on what's available. As Mortal Kombat is an old show I doubt anything new will surface. If you have something you best bring it with you. I wanted a Mortal Kombat picture signed myself and never found anything that was completely clear as an 8x10, always a bit blurry.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I agree - Kristanna is super friendly. I loved it when she smiled and offered me her hand to shake as I came up to her desk. It was also great that she recognised me when I went to her photoshoot as well (albeit about 30 minutes after I received a signed photo from her).

She told me that her favourite scene to film in "Terminator 3" was when her character was being magnetised as it involved a lot of stunt work.

Thank you again Kristanna!

• Like 1

I was really surprised and happy to find out that Kristanna had been added as a guest and was not disappointed - I found Kristanna to be marvellous, great conversation and friendly.

She happily signed 2 T-X figures for me using my pens and let me leave them with her whilst the ink dried. The signatures came out great. Well worth the trip. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Does any one know when the digital versions of Kristanna's (and every other guest from Collectormania) will be available to download?

A small grumble about her photoshoot was that the photographer photographed Kristanna and I in a head and shoulders shot. A previous Showmasters photoshoot with Keisha Castle-Hughes was better with Keisha and I photographed from the waist up which was what I presumed would happen with Kristanna (I'm roughly of similar height to Kristanna so there would be no real problem with a waist high shot).

Is it possible to ask for a waist high shot for future guests? It is my personal preference as I like to wear a T-shirt with the star's show or film logo on it for a photoshoot and I think it is cool to have a photo with such a T-shirt fully pictured with the actor/actress.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris C said:

Hi,

Does any one know when the digital versions of Kristanna's (and every other guest from Collectormania) will be available to download?

A small grumble about her photoshoot was that the photographer photographed Kristanna and I in a head and shoulders shot. A previous Showmasters photoshoot with Keisha Castle-Hughes was better with Keisha and I photographed from the waist up which was what I presumed would happen with Kristanna (I'm roughly of similar height to Kristanna so there would be no real problem with a waist high shot).

Is it possible to ask for a waist high shot for future guests? It is my personal preference as I like to wear a T-shirt with the star's show or film logo on it for a photoshoot and I think it is cool to have a photo with such a T-shirt fully pictured with the actor/actress.

There's no timeline on the uploads I'm afraid Chris, I'm guessing it won't be too long though.  And yes, you can ask the photographer for Portrait/landscape ect.

Edited by Raylenth

8 hours ago, Chris C said:

Hi,

You should have asked to redo the photo (this is what a friend does with Lisa Wilcox), when the digital version of the photo will be available you can resize it.

8 hours ago, Wesker said:

You should have asked to redo the photo (this is what a friend does with Lisa Wilcox), when the digital version of the photo will be available you can resize it.

It's not always guaranteed they will retake it though I'm afraid so it's always better to ask beforehand if you want a particular shot type.  If there's nothing actually wrong with it they may not allow a retake (this isn't them being mean but unfortunately some people do use it as a way to get a free picture/more time with the guest)

10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It's not always guaranteed they will retake it though I'm afraid so it's always better to ask beforehand if you want a particular shot type.  If there's nothing actually wrong with it they may not allow a retake (this isn't them being mean but unfortunately some people do use it as a way to get a free picture/more time with the guest)

Yes. This is definitely no reason where a retake is guaranteed. Asking beforehand is the way to go. It often helps if you voluntarily wait til the end of the shoot, then it's easier for the photographer to change his camera settings.