Latest Guest Announcement - SUSAN BACKLINIE

showmasters

2 minutes ago, andeedee said:

Deputy Hendricks aka Jeffrey Kramer would be nice as well

1 minute ago, andeedee said:

And I know he’s getting on a bit but Ted Grossman would be amazing 

Hi Andee, the mods ask people to keep the guest announcements for the person announced and that requests go in the suggestion thread.

Looks like I am going to have to get my blu ray of 'Jaws' signed. Which reminds me if Showmasters are getting small but iconic actors and actresses then how about getting Ellen Sandweiss (Cheryl the one that got raped by the tree in 'The Evil Dead') and Kirk Baltz (Officer Nash the poor cop who got his ear cut off in 'Reservoir Dogs') next....please!.

23 minutes ago, Nick Rocks said:

Looks like I am going to have to get my blu ray of 'Jaws' signed. Which reminds me if Showmasters are getting small but iconic actors and actresses then how about getting Ellen Sandweiss (Cheryl the one that got raped by the tree in 'The Evil Dead') and Kirk Baltz (Officer Nash the poor cop who got his ear cut off in 'Reservoir Dogs') next....please!.

Please make requests in the suggestion thread Nick and keep the guest announcements relating to the person announced.

Wow you have made me one very happy man ,I am finally going to meet one of the cast from my favourite film of all time ,I've just jumped off couch as though England had won world cup my wife just sat there shaking her head ,she just doesn't get it  ,thank you collector mania ,keep them coming

Edited by chiefbrody
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, sickkgirl said:

will she have her large pictures she was selling in america please they are awesome

Same thing goes for her as for all other guest announcements: it will never be confirmed which photos will be available in advance. Once she goes up on the preorder site that will give some exacmples, but they never have the complete choice up there.

8 minutes ago, StuartJR said:

I am unable to attend but would give anything to have a personally dedicated autograph from Susan Backliinie. Is there anyway I can get this? Any help would be so much appreciated. 

Thanks for your time.

There's the pre order service for those unable to attend, Stuart. Here's the link :smile:

http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1463216-Collectormania-25-June-23rd-2018.html

I check this daily sadly she is not listed as one of the guests you can pre-order for?  I'm so gutted. Thanks for trying to help. If you or anyone can suggest something else or help I would really appreciate it. I wrote her a fan letter way back in the early 80's after watching JAWS for the first time and have been a fan ever since.

7 hours ago, StuartJR said:

Thanks for the reply. I have been checking daily but just starting to worry that it was not going to be an option for her to pre-order. Fingers crossed that I'm able to soon. 

Yeah, sometimes it takes some time to get the new additions onto the preorder page. Best option is just to keep checking the preorder site to see if she's been added, Stuart.

9 hours ago, StuartJR said:

I am unable to attend but would give anything to have a personally dedicated autograph from Susan Backliinie. 

In the unlikely event she is not doing pre-orders, I will happily get one for you, in return for your first born child.

29 minutes ago, StuartJR said:

Thank you so much everyone who replied. The site has now been updated with a pre-order for Susan Backlinie so I'm made up doing to order asap!

Thanks again.

Stuart

I seen earlier that it had updated when I was looking through it, I’m happy you can get your autograph and no problem