Beckett

taz101

Hi Guys

Super thrilled BAS are going to be on site and looking forward to meeting Steve. Can you tell me where they will be located if you know just so I know where to head as this is all i'm coming for

Taz

1 minute ago, taz101 said:

Hi Guys

Super thrilled BAS are going to be on site and looking forward to meeting Steve. Can you tell me where they will be located if you know just so I know where to head as this is all i'm coming for

Taz

Usually a rough map is released in the week or so before the show.

Thanks guys one other question - parking. As this is at the NEC will there be plenty of parking unlike LFCC? I am driving up from Hertfordshire leaving about 6am to get there for about 8/8.30am?

On 10/05/2018 at 11:45 AM, Raylenth said:

Thanks again Raylenth - I booked the express ticket! As I only really want Beckett, do you think I can just buy the standard 10am entry rather than 9am? Will there still be a lengthy que for the 10am? I remeber in LFCC last year people were still queuing when I left around 2/3pm but I was one of the first in then.

16 minutes ago, taz101 said:

Thanks again Raylenth - I booked the express ticket! As I only really want Beckett, do you think I can just buy the standard 10am entry rather than 9am? Will there still be a lengthy que for the 10am? I remeber in LFCC last year people were still queuing when I left around 2/3pm but I was one of the first in then.

No idea really, sorry.  As Beckett haven't been before I have no idea how popular they will be but if you are only going for them I guess it will be OK, if they have a queue you have the time to wait.  I imagine 10am will be OK but I've no idea about queue's I'm afraid.  The queue you saw on leaving may have been some kind of really late entry ticket?  As far as I'm aware C24 was not LFCC levels of busy so it wouldn't have been people with early tickets still waiting to get in.

Edited by Raylenth

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, only_jay said:

How were they?

Interested in using them so would be cool to hear about them!

Fantastic. Patrick and Steve are awesome guys and it just makes it so good to have all your stuff passed so you never have to wonder