Latest Guest Announcement - KIM FALKINBURG

23 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Isnt it Kim Falkinburg?.. if my memory serves me correct :blink:

Your memory serves you correct. Thank you, I changed it here and requested a change on the website.

50 minutes ago, gobo1979uk said:

Thought they played Djhas Puhr not Trinto Duaba?

I've asked for clarification on this too. I did a bit of googling and found one listing where the first picture in the thread has been signed by Kim. But my Star Wars Cantina knowledge is too limited to confirm or explain. 

46 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I've asked for clarification on this too. I did a bit of googling and found one listing where the first picture in the thread has been signed by Kim. But my Star Wars Cantina knowledge is too limited to confirm or explain. 

Got some update myself. Apparently Salo Gardner never played Trinto Duaba in ANH. He played an unnamed human character at the bar. The Trinto Duaba mask/costume was never available in London when Salo was there and was only filmed in USA on pickups. Seems like the Trinto Duaba character only got attatched to Salo due to the similarity in facial features. Confusingly,  Salo did play a character named as Trinto Duaba in TFA!

The upshot of this is that it's likely Kim Falkenburg played Trinto Duaba, Djhas Phur and one of the Cantina band. Not sure about the Duros. Possibly also Arleil Schous/Wolfman. :-s

24 minutes ago, skywalker2410 said:

Was Trinto Duaba played by 2 actors? Cause back in 2014 Showmasters had Salo Gardner at a show, telling that he played that role in ANH and he signed with that character... just wondering...

Salo played a similar-looking character I believe. People assumed that he was Trinto, so he took their money and signed it. Kim was the actor who actually played Trinto though.