Infinity War SPOILER ZONE

Raylenth

4 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I'm pretty sure that Dr S gave up the Time Stone to save Tony Stark because he realised that Stark had better facial hair than him. 

How dare you!

Or as an article I just read put it:

In Infinity War there’s a not dissimilar dynamic at play: Iron Man and Doctor Strange are both powerful, handsome, middle-aged, intelligent men with silly little beards who dress like twats.

https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/avengers-infinity-war-influenced-by-frasier-niles-iron-man-doctor-strange/356097

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Need a hug, dear?

We all know it's going to be part of his master plan and it will be alright in the end.

Apart from some of them.

I definitely think whatever happens Heimdall and Loki are 100% dead.

1 minute ago, tompain100 said:

According to James Gunn, Groot's last words to Rocket as he turned to dust were 'dad'. 

Yeah, I'm not ready to digest that information. 

:crying:

Really?  :crying::crying::crying::crying:

27 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

We all know it's going to be part of his master plan and it will be alright in the end.

Apart from some of them.

I definitely think whatever happens Heimdall and Loki are 100% dead.

I agree. Heimdall and Loki are probably gone for good :crying:

My precious Loki!!!! :crying::no::crying: but I thought Loki would die before I saw the movie, so that helped with not making me a crying mess at the cinema.

28 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

According to James Gunn, Groot's last words to Rocket as he turned to dust were 'dad'. 

Yeah, I'm not ready to digest that information. 

:crying:

Broke down in tears when I saw his tweet.

56 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I agree. Heimdall and Loki are probably gone for good :crying:

My precious Loki!!!! :crying::no::crying: but I thought Loki would die before I saw the movie, so that helped with not making me a crying mess at the cinema.

I did read somewhere he is going to be in the next film but it's not listed on his IMDB page however it's also not listed on anyone who died's page (that I looked at) so who knows

44 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Still, gives me an idea for a new Spider-man Funko:

cc9.jpg

They could do a few now, just with slightly different shades thrown in depending on the colour of their outfits.

20 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I did read somewhere he is going to be in the next film but it's not listed on his IMDB page however it's also not listed on anyone who died's page (that I looked at) so who knows

There's set photos released that would suggest how he returns. I'll not post as to avoid potential spoilers for a movie not being released for another year. :lol:

• Like 1