Infinity War SPOILER ZONE

Raylenth

12 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Just saw it for the fourth time. When did Scarlett Witch get an American accent?!!

She picked it up from all that time spent in Scotland with a robot guy with posh accent. Uh, right? :huh::eek:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Just saw it for the fourth time. When did Scarlett Witch get an American accent?!!

She picked it up from all that time spent in Scotland with a robot guy with posh accent. Uh, right? :huh::eek:

It was an artistic decision taken due to the fact that they had given her nothing interesting to do so far, so nobody cared about her so nobody would notice the change. Also, they needed to garner sympathy for the character, and people are mostly racist so wouldn't feel sympathy for a character with an Eastern European accent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, natedammit said:
32 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

She just does. Give over.

FIFY.

16 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I agree. Heimdall and Loki are probably gone for good :crying:

My precious Loki!!!! :crying::no::crying: but I thought Loki would die before I saw the movie, so that helped with not making me a crying mess at the cinema.

dito

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Raylenth said:

We all know it's going to be part of his master plan and it will be alright in the end.

Apart from some of them.

I definitely think whatever happens Heimdall and Loki are 100% dead.

One of my US friends has developed a very elaborate theory (which for the record includes your Doctor and the time stone) why Loki is not dead.

As much as I like his theory, they are not going to be that repetetive.

I was pretty sure it would happen too. Didn't exactly help with the "turning into a mess" thing though.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

One of my US friends has developed a very elaborate theory (which for the record includes your Doctor and the time stone) why Loki is not dead.

As much as I like his theory, they are not going to be that repetetive.

I was pretty sure it would happen too. Didn't exactly help with the "turning into a mess" thing though.

He is linked to the next film so there's hope in one way or another.