Cardiff May 2018 Talk and Photo Schedule

18 hours ago, homerj said:

Is the live auction similar to the auctions we used to have?

The auction pieces are now moved to the stage for live bidding.  Instead of writing bids on the sheets of paper.

Each winner is handed the ticket number for a winning bid and then you can pay for all your lots together.

2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

@Queen_Sindel As mpharris has pointed out, the change they have made now has Toby Sebastien's talk and photoshoot at the same time on the Sunday. Just wanted to check someone has seen this!

Yes, it has been seen. I just haven't had final details, that's why I haven't updated. I only know that the photoshoot will now happen after his talk, but I don't have an exact time.

12 minutes ago, TheBlueSpirit said:

For the Walking Dead set

is there proffesional photos taken for it or can you take a photo with yourself in it?

if its proffesional photos does it cost anything?

if so how much?

There will be a photographer there taking the photo's Blue, I could be wrong but I believe they are usually £5 (if not £10) but I think £5 is correct.

12 minutes ago, TheBlueSpirit said:

For the Walking Dead set

is there proffesional photos taken for it or can you take a photo with yourself in it?

if its proffesional photos does it cost anything?

if so how much?

I'm not sure if I am understanding correct, so forgive me if this is not the reply you were looking for. It is professional photos of yourself in the set.

The charge is normally 5 Pounds, but I will try to get confirmation.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm not sure if I am understanding correct, so forgive me if this is not the reply you were looking for. It is professional photos of yourself in the set.

The charge is normally 5 Pounds, but I will try to get confirmation.

You have it right Queen, I'm reading it the same way.

Malcolm Dixon's photoshoot seems to have disappeared from the Saturday schedule but tickets are still available in the shop. Has their been an error in the schedule update?

Edit: It's just been announced that he's cancelled.

Edited by dangermouse
Updating info to my own question