Latest Guest Announcement - PAUL MCGANN

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Paul McGann

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photo Shoot Price: £20

Paul McGann and Tardis (green screen with console) Price - £30

Colin Baker, Paul McGann and David Bradley Photo Shoot Price: £80 (Saturday & Sunday ONLY)

paul-mcgann-2013-doctor-who.jpg

doctorwho_mcgann.jpg

300kidnapped_macnab.jpg

paul-1024x640.png

Doctor Who(TV Series)– The Doctor (1 episode, 2013)
The Night of the Doctor(Nov 14, 2013)– The Doctor

Doctor Who(TV Movie)– The Doctor1996

Ripper Street(TV Series)– Stanley J. Bone (1 episode, 2013)
The Good of This City(Feb 9, 2013)– Stanley J. Bone

Withnail & I– & I / Marwood

Empire of the Sun– Lt. Price

Alien³– Golic

The Three Musketeers– Girard / Jussac

FairyTale: A True Story– Arthur Wright

Queen of the Damned– David Talbot

Moving Target– Mr. Johnson

Luther(TV Series)– Mark North (8 episodes, 2010–2011)

Waking the Dead(TV Series)– ACC Tony Nicholson (2 episodes, 2011)

Hornblower: Duty(TV Movie)– Lieutenant Bush 2003

Horatio Hornblower 3(TV Movie)– Lieutenant Bush

Doctor Who: Shada(TV Mini-series)– Doctor Who (6 episodes, 2003)

https://imdb.com/name/nm0001524/

Yesss the rumored sixth Doctor of the convention is finally here! :lol:

If anyone was wondering, according to the shop his photos are taken with the TARDIS Console Greenscreen, not the TARDIS exterior ;)

2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I think we can say without any doubt this years LFCC is for the Whovians :D

It's the year of big names like Chris Eccleston en Capaldi and also six doctors at one con but they had a lot of actors over the last years but mostly from the classic series. But yeah, they're spoiling us right now.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I think we can say without any doubt this years LFCC is for the Whovians :D

7 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

It's the year of big names like Chris Eccleston en Capaldi and also six doctors at one con but they had a lot of actors over the last years but mostly from the classic series. But yeah, they're spoiling us right now.

I think they were aiming for a big Doctor Who event this year because the show is particularly popular right now since the highly anticipated first series with Jodie Whittaker begins this autumn, and as a Whovian I couldn’t be happier and more grateful :D

There are always some Doctor Who guests at cons, but I’d never expected so many great guests this year, I don’t recall any event of this proportions for Whovians in recent years in Europe tbh :o

4 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I think they were aiming for a big Doctor Who event this year because the show is particularly popular right now since the highly anticipated first series with Jodie Whittaker begins this autumn, and as a Whovian I couldn’t be happier and more grateful :D

I still want Jodie to come though, I think she will be at SDCC this year to promote Doctor Who. It's only a week earlier so it's a good start for a press tour :D You can never have too much doctors at one convention.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I still want Jodie to come though

That’d be another first for SM - the first time Jodie attends a signing event as the Doctor :o I think she might be too busy promoting or filming the show to attend LFCC, but who knows, SM are full of surprises ;)

8 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

And now we wait for the announcement of the group shoot, well done showmasters.

Just remember it's not guaranteed.  Especially with Eccleston only doing a day there might not be time for one. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Just remember it's not guaranteed.  Especially with Eccleston only doing a day there might not be time for one. 

Didn't Blubberbutt Calldispatch have a time stone with which he could see all possible outcomes? Please show us the way to this possible outcome :D

• Haha 3

Nice.

Have met him before but the group photoshoot sounds appealing as I have photoshoots with Capaldi and Eccleston, as well as planning a photoshoot with Bradley.

As long as the photoshoots and Capaldi’s talk don’t clash, I could meet 6 Doctors in 1 day.

Edited by Sebster118
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, chugs said:

The Doctor no one was expecting! Paul McGann has joined the party! Six Doctor Who's in one place! A Whovian dream come true! 

Let’s hope the Doctor doesn’t get in trouble for crossing his timeline too many times :P

• Like 1