Latest Guest Announcement - EMILY CAREY

18 minutes ago, danmazz said:

can u buy autographs and pics on the day

Autographs only on the day, if with pics you mean photo ops yes, if there are any left. Always a risk the guest sell out, bigger chance as Miss Carey is only doing one day. But all guests sell photo op tickets on the day the attend, as long as there are some left to sell.

Photo's are over in a second Dan so there's no time to talk to the guests then.  Auto's depend on how busy they are, if she is busy you will either be hurried through or you may be able to have a short chat but if that's the case be considerate of people behind you and don't take too long.  If she's quiet and doesn't have a queue you can go up and chat but have to leave as soon as a paying customer comes up.

Also the answer is the same as the one I gave you in the C25 Mads thread Dan

Edited by Raylenth

28 minutes ago, danmazz said:

thanks so much for u help

what u mean c25 mads thread

I answered your first question on this subject in the Mads Mikkelson thread in the Collectormania 25 forum.

26 minutes ago, danmazz said:

also are all talks for free but if u definitely want a seat u have to buy 

As I have said if a talk is free it's free, there is no option to buy seats, the only way to guarantee one would be to have a Gold Pass (Taken from the terms so you can see the details: Talk Tickets Gold pass holders will have designated complimentary seats at all free and paid for talks taking place during show open hours with the exception of Diamond Pass Guest Talks, Promotional/Event Exclusive talks and sponsored talks (We may have to exclude for film promotion purposes or other reasons). Priority seating will also be given to Gold Pass holders to enter the seating area before the main queue. (In situations where the talk is part of a Diamond Pass package you will be located behind the Diamond Pass holders.)) but that would be a really expensive purchase to make to just guarantee yourself a seat at a free talk, you just have to make sure you are there to queue in good time and you should be fine getting a seat at a free talk.

There are 2 classes of talk, paid and free.  If it's a paid talk it will be listed in the shop and you have to buy a ticket for it, if you don't then you won't be allowed in.  If a talk is free it will be announced when they put the schedule up and it will say 'free' on the schedule and you do not have to pay for a seat.  If it's free you just queue up and take an available seat.

Edited by Raylenth

10 minutes ago, danmazz said:

thanks can u send me a link  to the free talks and will any of the stars be wondering around the venue or just stay in one place

There's no link for the free talks, Dan. They'll be on the schedule when it's released roughly a week before LFCC.

Guests rarely leave their signing desks apart from heading for a break, their panel or a photoshoot. They may (may) go around the stalls if it's quiet enough. Spotted 2 last year late on the Sunday. But I wouldn't expect it to happen or even to interrupt them as they may want some time to view what's there, mate. :smile:

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Guests rarely leave their signing desks apart from heading for a break, their panel or a photoshoot. They may (may) go around the stalls if it's quiet enough. Spotted 2 last year late on the Sunday. But I wouldn't expect it to happen or even to interrupt them as they may want some time to view what's there, mate. :smile:

A few years ago I went to a local con, I was strolling among the vendors, when I stopped at one place all of the sudden Michael Shanks stood next to me. He looked at comic books. :D

16 minutes ago, danmazz said:

are u allowed to go up to their singing desk and talk to them if its quiet even if u did get a autograph 

Dan, I apologise for posting this as I don't want you to be put off posting here or asking questions if you need to but can you please read the replies people are posting in answer to you.  Your first post on this was in the Mad's thread in the Collectormania forum and I have already answered this question for you twice.  Once there, and only a few posts above this very one.  If you keep asking the same question and ignoring the replies the moderators will step in.

14 minutes ago, danmazz said:

also chris do u decide what the stars wear on the day because u a art director

14 minutes ago, danmazz said:

chris do u decide what the stars wear on the day

Of course an attendee doesn't decide what the guests wear.  99% of them are adults and will choose their own clothing.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, danmazz said:

also chris do u decide what the stars wear on the day because u a art director

Right, I have just got this.  Dan.  Art Director is Chris's forum raking, titles are assigned when you hit posting milestones.  As the event is TV/Film/Comic based the titles are based on jobs in that industry and are totally unconnected to a persons employment.

If it were, I would be employed as a 'Lady' and you would be a Runner ;)  

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, danmazz said:

Please can she come on Saturday and Sunday because I not able to make Sunday 

1 minute ago, danmazz said:

I'm not able to make Sunday so could u ask to come on Saturday aswell for Emily to appear on Saturday 

If she was able to make Saturday she would've been announced at the same time as her announcement, Dan. It's not unheard of for schedules to change but if she hasn't been announced for Saturday it's safe to assume she just can't make it, unfortunately.

It was wonderful to meet Emily today - she is really modest and I hope she will get her wish (as she said to the fan in front of me) that she will get to play the adult version of either Wonder Woman or Lara Croft one day!