Latest Guest Announcement - INGRID OLIVER

Yay, another amazing Doctor Who guest! :D Ingrid is lovely and Osgood is basically all of us fans :lol:

Booking a photo op very soon! I met her in the past at another event but couldn’t get a photo, so I’m really happy to finally be able to have a photo with her ^_^

• Like 1

I’ve just noticed that Ingrid as also been announced for other SM regional events in Cardiff and Sheffield, brilliant! :lol:

I do have a question now, though (which might be just speculation): if a guest attends multiple events, are they normally announced for all events at the same time? For instance, if a guest has already been announced for Collectormania but not LFCC, does it mean they can’t attend LFCC or could they be announced at a later time? Asking because I’d like to see a couple of guests attending regional events at LFCC too ^_^

18 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I’ve just noticed that Ingrid as also been announced for other SM regional events in Cardiff and Sheffield, brilliant! :lol:

I do have a question now, though (which might be just speculation): if a guest attends multiple events, are they normally announced for all events at the same time? For instance, if a guest has already been announced for Collectormania but not LFCC, does it mean they can’t attend LFCC or could they be announced at a later time? Asking because I’d like to see a couple of guests attending regional events at LFCC too ^_^

Yeah, it's usually the case the guest is announced for all cons they can attend at the same time. It has happened where their schedule has changed for the better and they're announced for more, but it's not likely. :smile:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As I do not expect to find non-Who photos for Ingrid to sign at the signing desk (If I am really lucky might be some Watson & Oliver) I have been hunting photos on the internet and today I found one, with a high resolution. Will print that. Mission complete! :stretcher:

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

As I do not expect to find non-Who photos for Ingrid to sign at the signing desk (If I am really lucky might be some Watson & Oliver) I have been hunting photos on the internet and today I found one, with a high resolution. Will print that. Mission complete! :stretcher:

Is it this from the Maltesers advert?

e5d68d849f52651ec77dd658c615938be846aded

29 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Is it this from the Maltesers advert?

e5d68d849f52651ec77dd658c615938be846aded

Never liked Maltesers.. or sweets in general for that matter. But it says Comic Relief so it must be something in connection with that. Dont get it where I live though I have seen the GoT and Coldplay thing.. still one of the best ever made.