Gold Pass

amy46250

Well I have a few autographs for friends and family to get and I would like to get  photos with 2 diff guests , I haven't got any tickets yet till this Thursday . Plan to go both days . I would like to go to the Adrian Edmunson ( I know I spelt his name wrong whoops ) talk 

That doesn't help much I'm afraid, we can give you generic advice based on that, and explain how the gold pass works and you can decide if you want to buy it.  But if you want specific advice, i.e. if we think it's a good idea for you to buy one, if you tell us who do you want auto's with we can give it.   If it's all headliners you want then the advice we will give will be different to if it's auto's you want from £10/£15 guests. 

I've done Gold in the past when I've had a large number of photo shoots I want to do at LFCC. It was really worth it then as I could be near the front of each queue - particularly handy when you have potential clashes or other shoots straight after! It was worth it for me in terms of managing time. When I've only got a couple of shoots though, I tend to stick with the standard tickets. There's no rush and I don't mind waiting longer in the queue. The queues are generally managed pretty well - even if you're quite a way back in a long queue, once things get moving it doesn't take that long and you'll get your pic!

I had a gold pass at collectormania last June and I got 23 photoshoots on the Saturday alone! There is no need at all for it unless u have to get a good few photo ops. U will get your two photos, your autographs and your talk no problem at all!   Collectormania is not nearly as busy as London but I love it, this will be my 4th! X

That's why I'm asking how many auto's she wants and from whom.  If she wants loads of guests it obviously will help but other than Ade if it's all smaller guests then it won't be needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amy46250 said:

8 autos , 1 photo 

I don't think you'll need one, even if your going on the Saturday, its no where near LFCC busy, but if your a millionaire with money to burn then go for it, it'll  just make your life easier. 

If your still worried (or a slow walker) get 9am entry

• 3 weeks later...