Quick photoshoot question

BlurBotDesign

Sorry if this has been asked a gazillion times but I would like a quick and definitive reply to this question if at all possible as i'm about to purchase some tickets.

So, if were to buy a photoshoot for myself, could my 7yr old daughter could join me in the photo? It seems unfair that I'd have to pay for two shoots at full price, and of course i'd really not want to leave my young daughter unattended in such a busy venue. It would be her first con too and so i'd want her with me at all times.

It's also quite likely that they'll be some guests that she'd want a photo with but will be too shy unless she's also stood next to her dad :)

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by BlurBotDesign

45 minutes ago, BlurBotDesign said:

Sorry if this has been asked a gazillion times but I would like a quick and definitive reply to this question if at all possible as i'm about to purchase some tickets.

So, if were to buy a photoshoot for myself, could my 7yr old daughter could join me in the photo? It seems unfair that I'd have to pay for two shoots at full price, and of course i'd really not want to leave my young daughter unattended in such a busy venue. It would be her first con too and so i'd want her with me at all times.

It's also quite likely that they'll be some guests that she'd want a photo with but will be too shy unless she's also stood next to her dad :)

Many thanks in advance.

Sorry, but if you want your daughter in the photo she will need a ticket, The only exception is a Baby in arms... If your worried about leaving your daughter then speak to the staff member at the entrance of the photo shoot, they will assist you. Hope this helps? 

As Space says, speak to the crew, they will understand with a child your daughters age you aren't exactly going to leave her outside the booth waiting for you, they should ok with you taking her in with you, then just before you go up for your picture you can tell her where to stand out of the way on the exit side, have your pic done and collect her.  You will be 30 seconds and she will be in front of you the whole time.

But yes, everyone in the picture needs to have a separate ticket.  You do get one print and one photo taken per ticket so if you do buy one for her as well and one for you/her dad you will have 2 pictures taken so you can do 2 different poses, and get one copy of each picture.