Latest Guest Announcement - RAY PARK

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Just an FYI, hopefully this will be posted but Ray has been upgraded to a Diamond Pass guest so contact the office if you wish to upgrade.  Note it includes and after show martial arts talk

If this is still available (seems to have disappeared from the shop) how do we upgrade if we already have a photo purchased? 

Everyone take a deep breath. I have seen this, but I wanted to type the "I think we have a gremlin lose in the shop again" e-mail to the people handling the store first before telling people I did so.

Unfortunately after typing no less than 14 people had reported various posts telling me to find out what is going on. I am very glad people have discovered the report function now, but that really is not the intended use it is meant for. ;) You now only managed to keep me from posting the response I got earlier because I had to check reports first. :P

So basically: yes, we have a gremlin in the store. The tickets have not sold out. It's being worked on, but depending on the size of the gremlin it may not be captured tonight.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AndyDrums said:

Anyone see how much the DP was, before it disappeared? Ray's the top target for me this year.

£95 for DP (auto, photo, talk) and I think it was £15 for the Saturday evening talk

Edited by VikingGrrrl
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully this returns. Hopefully doesn’t impact my ability to still see him Friday heh. But for once I may queue early for a VQ, never done that before! Met him nearly ten years ago in San Diego, we had a good chat as he wasn’t expecting to meet anyone British out there! Might have also helped that I was right after someone dressed in a terrific Snake Eyes costume (so probably when the first GI Joe film came out), so he was a bit gee’d up after that heh.

1 minute ago, gobo1979uk said:

Is th shop still having problems. No option to buy DP or talk ticket still.

The issue was spotted Friday night and SM said it would take a while to fix. Taking in that it is the weekend for SM too, I would expect that this would be fixed sometime during the week.

Not only for SM it's the weekend, but for Eventbrite too. I genuinely don't know what the issue is - as some people managed to buy tickets I imagine something crashed. 

I will update as soon as I hear something, but I very much doubt it will be today.

• Like 2

On 29/06/2018 at 8:13 PM, VikingGrrrl said:

£95 for DP (auto, photo, talk) and I think it was £15 for the Saturday evening talk

If that's the case it would be cheaper buying them all individually. Thats not usually the case with DP's usually is it ?

6 hours ago, BenUK1989 said:

If that's the case it would be cheaper buying them all individually. Thats not usually the case with DP's usually is it ?

A diamond pass is always a bit more expensive because of the luxury you buy

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Luxury is a bit confusing as a description. The extra is for the guarantees. Diamond Passes get seen first. They get better seating in the talk too.

My apologies QS, not intended to be confusing, I see it as buying piece of mind, some kind of luxury ;) 

13 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yeah, you're right with that. nowadays that can definitely be seen as a luxury. But I needed to make it clear before someone thinks SM has added a Special luxury tax or something like this.

But special luxury tax sounds so great. Can I have it included in everything? :lol:

Joke aside, I just scimmed through the text before I bought it so don't remember the details of the DP. I assume (seem to remember) a print was included as well.

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Luxury is a bit confusing as a description. The extra is for the guarantees. Diamond Passes get seen first. They get better seating in the talk too.

34 minutes ago, natedammit said:

So it's not true that if you buy a Diamond Pass it entitles you to use the softer toilet paper? There's no bigger luxury that that.

It does make me think that SM will go ahead with this service for Diamond Pass holders though.  Poor crew

Image result for slave carried sedan

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, natedammit said:

The look on her face. "Yup, this is how I deserve to be treated. Carry me and do my bidding man-peasants." 

She would make a good Sith Lord, like for example...

DarthMaulbackontopicyay

Image result for Topic chocolate bar

If you get a chance to see Ray jumping about doing his amazing routines and lightsabre action WATCH IT! I have witnessed (luckily) a few times now his skills on display once shows have winded down and most people have gone home. He is like the energizer bunny :-D always smiling and friendly, just a nice guy doing what he loves. 

And great for photos haha Look at that face :-D I could shoot him all day!

33151671_10156465542162560_8407161962365

• Like 2