Autograph: £25

Photo Shoot: £25

Martial Arts Demonstration & Jedi Choreography Exhibition: £20

Diamond Pass Price: £90

1x Guaranteed In Person Autograph

1x Guaranteed In Person Standard Photo Shoot

Priority seating at Ray Park Talk on SUNDAY

1x Limited Edition Print

Please note the 'Martial Arts Demonstration & Jedi Choreography Exhibition' IS NOT part of any package and will take place at 7.30pm on SATURDAY EVENING

Darth Maul - Star Wars The Phantom Menace
Toad - X-Men
Edgar - Heroes

Forum-Ray-Park1.jpg

Forum-Ray-Park2.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0661917/

• Thanks 1

On 20/4/2018 at 11:58 PM, StuartG2198 said:

I will never forget standing in the guest area at Newcastle when Ray spontaneously started doing a lightsaber demo which turned into a battle between he and Garrett Wang,

Things like that tend to happen around him :) I think he was at my first LFCC ever, 2013. I was on the photoshoot queue. A guy a few spots before me had brought a Darth Maul lightsaber. Ray borrowed it and started doing twirls and stunts.

A couple years after, there was a setup where you stood in the middle of a ring of cameras, jumped or did a pose, and the cameras took a 3D "bullet time" video. It was meant for cosplayers, but Ray saw it and decided to do a few jumps. It was amazing!

• Like 1

On 20/04/2018 at 10:58 PM, StuartG2198 said:

I will never forget standing in the guest area at Newcastle when Ray spontaneously started doing a lightsaber demo which turned into a battle between he and Garrett Wang,

He did something similar at Glasgow at the end of his talk with a cosplayer’s double sided lightsaber which he was twirling at a tremendous speed. Sadly he forgot this wasn’t a Lucasfilm prop but a cheaper replica and a blade broke off mid twirl. I’ll never forget the look on PaisleyPanda and his helper’s face on the sound desk as one half of the sabre flew inches past them at a rate of knots smashing into the wall. Everyone saw the funny side though and Ray was absolutely brilliant.

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...