Claire Atkinson - TRON: Legacy
Jessica - Batman Begins
Cathica Santini Khadeni - Doctor Who
Mala - Stargate SG1

Forum-Christine-Adams-1.jpg

Forum-Christine-Adams-2.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010837

• Like 1

Nice addition for fans of the Ninth Doctor’s era of Doctor Who :lol: I liked the progression of her character in the episode she appeared in ^_^

Also, a possible joint shoot with Christopher Eccleston? :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Nice addition for fans of the Ninth Doctor’s era of Doctor Who :lol: I liked the progression of her character in the episode she appeared in ^_^

Also, a possible joint shoot with Christopher Eccleston? :P

There won't be time I imagine. If there's a double I'm sure people would prefer Cap/Ecc

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There won't be time I imagine. If there's a double I'm sure people would prefer Cap/Ecc

Yeah I thought so, still I’d be nice to have a Ninth Doctor era specific group shoot :P But I’d prefer a double shoot with other Doctors myself - crossing everything for a Capaldi/Eccleston photo or even a multi-Doctor one with the classic Doctors! :o

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

@Chris1970 Terra Nova guest for you!

Hmm.. looks good.. pity it never took off.

Edited by Chris1970

12 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Yeah I thought so, still I’d be nice to have a Ninth Doctor era specific group shoot :P But I’d prefer a double shoot with other Doctors myself - crossing everything for a Capaldi/Eccleston photo or even a multi-Doctor one with the classic Doctors! :o

Just be warned obviously that joint shoots aren't guaranteed especially when there are so many options as to the groups - Cap/Ecc, joint group Doctors, and if they get Billie a Billy/Ecc shoot there simply wont be time for them all.  I'm personally still sad there was no Cuber/Wong/Mads shoot last year :sad:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm personally still sad there was no Cuber/Wong/Mads shoot last year :sad:

Yes, yes, that's the 20th time this month you've mentioned it. Get over it! ;)

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Just be warned obviously that joint shoots aren't guaranteed especially when there are so many options as to the groups - Cap/Ecc, joint group Doctors, and if they get Billie a Billy/Ecc shoot there simply wont be time for them all.  I'm personally still sad there was no Cuber/Wong/Mads shoot last year :sad:

Got it ;) As fans we’d like to have all possible photo combinations with our favourite actors, but there are time constraints and Showmasters obviously have to make a choice. Like, when David Bradley was announced for a moment I hoped for a Peter/Pearl/David group photo but I understand it’s unlikely at this point. Capaldi has a solo and a double shoot already scheduled, and Eccleston two huge solo shoots, so they could have time for max. 1 or 2  joint shoots each, and Showmasters might prioritize the most popular groups. I hope for a Capaldi/Eccleston or multi-Doctor photo, but I won’t hold my breath, if it doesn’t happen I’m still more than happy with their solo photos, everything else is a bonus ^_^

In the particular case of Christine Adams, Ninth Doctor fans still have the chance to get her and Eccleston’s photos separately anyway, which is already awesome enough :D

yes, a girl with the dragon tattoo guest!!!

She's been in so many things I love so photoshoot has to be done! :-)

Hoping for some more Black Lightning guests!

• Like 1

This was a guest I missed! Christine Adams has starred in everything! Shame I found out about her appearance by her cancellation just now.