Tickets Only?

tj wildfire

Are all showmasters events now ticket only or can you still turn up on the day and queue to get in at some events?

The reason I ask is I`m writing this on the only computer I can use which is in my local library meaning I don`t feel comfortable typing in my bank details on here to pay for tickets as well as the fact that I prefer to pay cash in hand on the day. Thanks as always for any help you can give me.

2 minutes ago, tj wildfire said:

Are all showmasters events now ticket only or can you still turn up on the day and queue to get in at some events?

The reason I ask is I`m writing this on the only computer I can use which is in my local library meaning I don`t feel comfortable typing in my bank details on here to pay for tickets as well as the fact that I prefer to pay cash in hand on the day. Thanks as always for any help you can give me.

It depends on availability on the day, TJ. LFCC has sold out in the past so it very may well do the same this year. The regionals tend to not sell out so you're able to pay at the door for these. For LFCC and probably Collectormania too you're better to prebook your ticket.

• Like 1