Countdown Thread

So how many more film and TV guests do people think we'll get before the show? If the Showmasters claim of "this year will be the largest number of guests yet" is true, then I'd expect to see at least another 20 before the event.

Im expecting some big names, as we do seem a little short on those compared to the last few years. Don't get me wrong there's plenty of people im planning on meeting, but for typical Joe Blogs, I don't see too many big name draws as of yet. Come on Showmasters feed our guest announcement cravings !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

And the faster next years LFCC will be here ^_^

And before you know it we’ll all be dead ^_^

42 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A certain ”happening” in April next year is five days. I bet we can handle being at the Olympia for five days. ^_^

I’ve also seen some 5-day conventions, but generally they’re like two separate events, one after the other. Don’t think anything of the scale of LFCC can last for that long though, but you never know ;)

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

I bet we can handle being at the Olympia for five days. ^_^

That sounds horrific and a terrible waste of a life.

14 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

And before you know it we’ll all be dead ^_^

Looking forward to it.

Just exchanged my money at my bank and I only managed to get two £5 notes :( but plenty of £10 and £20 notes. The two £5 notes are enough for the autos I’m planning to get for now, luckily, but if I add more I might need to get some change the day before the con - or I’ll just be a horrible person with no £5 notes at the auto table :P

Anyway, it’s all starting to feel very real now, got everything sorted, just need to print my tickets and pack :D

3 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Just exchanged my money at my bank and I only managed to get two £5 notes :( but plenty of £10 and £20 notes. The two £5 notes are enough for the autos I’m planning to get for now, luckily, but if I add more I might need to get some change the day before the con - or I’ll just be a horrible person with no £5 notes at the auto table :P

Anyway, it’s all starting to feel very real now, got everything sorted, just need to print my tickets and pack :D

All £10 has worked fine as well for me, usually on Fridays. The next days the number of 5’s have increased so it will be fine

• Like 1