Countdown Thread

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 What is that? :lol:

What I was informed happened on that date, weirdly as their website says 1947, go figure. Some american institute. Oh, yeah...my brother was born so that matters more. :lol:

Edited by Chris1970

10 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

What I was informed happened on that date, weirdly as their website says 1947, go figure. Some american institute. Oh, yeah...my brother was born so that matters more. :lol:

Yeah that is more important :D

57 minutes ago, Broo said:

What do you still have to do? For me it's book train tickets and get what I want signed sorted

Both of those, finish my Kaylee cosplay, figure out what to wear, make a packing list, pack, print the tickets, sort out the schedule when it's posted..

11 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Both of those, finish my Kaylee cosplay, figure out what to wear, make a packing list, pack, print the tickets, sort out the schedule when it's posted..

Kaylee cosplay, awesome! :)

Ah yeah okay so maybe I've got a couple more things to do too lol still plenty of time tho! :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Broo said:

Kaylee cosplay, awesome! :)

Ah yeah okay so maybe I've got a couple more things to do too lol still plenty of time tho! :)

It will go quicker than you think. I, for one, dont think it wasnt so long ago I started this countdown at 100..now it is already 41 days later..and in 41 days time it is only 18 days to go..and close to the schedule is released. June by the end of this week, the month before LFCC.

I am all set for LFCC, all tickets bought, everything booked..even if LFCC would not release anymore guests I am perfectly happy. Just one thing left to do is packing..which I usually do same day I go to the airport. :lol:

Edited by Chris1970